Its your decision.

I'd spent the night with Ace in his room but had sneaked out around six in the morning, strangely I wanted to be back in my apartment. I was sure it would be safe for me to go back otherwise Ace would've told me otherwise. I hadn't even made it to the front door before being interrupted. I was tiptoeing through the dark, the sun only just coming up through the blinds barely illuminating the room inside.

"Where do you think you're going?" I jumped at the voice, a hand held over my racing heart as I glared at Tony. He was sat at the bar while nursing a cup of coffee, he looked disapproving and I knew he'd watched me walk out of Aces bedroom.

"Jesus Tony." I scolded, letting out a shaky breath. "You scared me."

He didn't smile, barely even moved before heaving in a deep sigh. "You're not going anywhere until we've had a proper conversation." I looked at the door helplessly knowing he wouldn't let me leave without at least talking so instead of escaping through it I dragged myself into the stool next to him and threw myself to sit down. I observed the state of the room, noticing that Axels picture had been moved onto the top of the stage. I instantly looked away, the familiar stabbing pain reappearing in my heart at the sight of him.

The rest of the room had been trashed, empty beer bottles and confetti littered the floor.  Confetti? At a funeral? I didn't have much time to focus because Tony had cleared his throat and I glanced at him, he was staring at me expectantly. "What?" I snapped, feeling irritated because all id wanted to do was go home.

If he was offended by my sharp tone he didn't show it, he just sipped at his mug before putting it down on one of the many coasters on the bars surface. "Listen Ava I know you're dealing with a lot right now." He murmured, looking away with a frown growing onto his face. "But it's only gonna get a whole lot worse if ya stay here."

I was frowning too now, looking at him as I felt as if there was an underlying meaning beneath his words. I had the feeling there was something he wasn't telling me. He let out another sigh, rubbing at his forehead before finally looking at me again. "I don't know what's goin' on between you an' Ace but I know what's goin' on when you're not around."

"What do you mean?" I pressed, feeling my heart stop as if it were too loud and I'd muted it so I could hear him talk. Was there something Ace was keeping from me?

Tony's eyes searched my face, I could already tell he was debating telling me but I needed to know. If I was going to give Ace and I a chance then I needed to know. My hand shot out, latching onto Tony's as he reached for his coffee. "Tell me."

He sighed again, this one sounding defeated. "Ace or Axel ever tell you why the rebels are out for the blood of this club?" I shook my head and he pressed his lips into a thin line. "Axel did a good job of keeping you in the dark, your pops would be proud."

"Cut the shit." I snapped, annoyance bubbling up in my chest. "Either say what you gotta say Tony or keep your mouth shut because I got things to do."

A ghost of a smile traced his lips, a strange haunted look in his face as if he were stuck in a moment. I rolled my eyes getting ready to stand from my stool when he reached out and grabbed my wrist. I arched an eyebrow at him, growing more irritated. "I'm sorry." He apologised. "You remind me of your mom that's all."

I sucked in a sharp breath, fighting off the urge to scrunch up my face as if his words had been a sucker punch to my heart. "Please sit back down and I'll tell you everythin ya need to know." I glanced at the door over my shoulder before looking down at Tony, he was holding his head up earnestly looking me right in the eyes. I sighed before slumping back into the stool, waiting for Tony to pick up where he'd left off.

"What I'm about to tell ya Ava gotta stay between me and you, you hear?" He asked, leaning in between the space to look at me sharply. "I'm telling ya club business an ya know what happens if anyone finds out I've told ya club business?" I inhaled a sharp breath but nodded nonetheless. He'd be in a whole lot of trouble with the club maybe even loose his patch if anyone ever found out.