Chapter 46

After a short drive Billy pulled off to a side street that led to a deserted forest road. There was nothing around us except trees.

"Get out of the car, now!" He ordered me.

I practically ran out of the car. I stood there waiting for him. He took his slow ass time getting out of his car and walking around to my side of the car. He lit a cigarette halfway to me and smiled as he let out a large puff of smoke as he stalked towards me. Once he reached me, he held his cigarette to my mouth. I leaned forward and took a drag then he took it back and took one more drag himself before tossing it aside.

                                                                                    Smut

"Bend your ass over, face down in the seat." He commanded me.

"Yes, sir." I answered as I bent over and placed my face and hands on the cool leather of his passenger side seat.

"God your so fucking sexy." He told me as he softly moved his hands over my ass.

My entire body shook slightly just from his soft touches alone. His hands then moved down until they reached my exposed skin. His hands went up my skirt slightly as he left one finger on the top of the skirt. I took a deep break as he started to push my skirt up exposing me to him. The cool air hit me and sent a chill up my entire spine.

A second later his hands left my body, and I whined as I missed the contact.

"You want me that bad, baby?" He asked.

"Yes, please. I need you." I begged.

A loud slap rang out in the quiet as his hand came down on my ass. The stinging sensation was lost when he bent down and placed a soft kiss over the spot. His hand reached around my neck and pulled me back up. My back was now flush to his and he leaned forward and softly bit my ear. My eyes practically rolled in the back of my head; he knew exactly how to touch me.

"What do you need?" He whispered in my ear.

I could feel his breath on me, and my knees almost gave out on me.

"I need you inside of me." I answered him.

He practically growled at my answer. He then spun me around, so I was facing him. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate and intense kiss. I ran my hands up his chest, scratching lightly against his skin. He pulled back and looked at me with that predatory look he gets when he's turned on.

"You're going to have to do most of the work. Is that okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, that's okay." I answered as I pulled him back into another kiss. "Take your fucking pants off." I told him as I pulled away.

He chuckled and moved me aside and reached in his car and pushed the seat back as much as he could. He then dropped his pants and pulled himself out of his boxers then sat down in the seat. I looked at his erection and my mouth practically watered. I wanted to taste him. I bent down to put him in my mouth, but he stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"As much as I love what you're about to do, we don't have the time for that. Anyone could drive by at any moment." He told me.

"Are you scared someone will see us?" I teased him as I pulled my underwear off and tossed them onto his driver's seat.

I climbed onto his lap and straddled him. I could feel him underneath me as I ground down gently on him. He moaned as I moved and his grip on my hips tightened.

"I definitely don't want anyone to see." He answered as his head rolled back as I continued to grind on him.

I reached down between us and palmed him, giving him a few strokes before I liked him up with my entrance.