11 | i got you

greg ended up changing the topic real quick, jungkook knew that greg was in the wrong. the way some humans see werewolves is unfair. when your in your werewolf form all you can think about is protecting, protecting the ones who took care of you, your pack, your family. there was so much more to being in a pack then humans realise. 

"for this section of werewolves we will be talking about ranks" greg started, pulling out four gadgets. the students 'oooed' at the gadgets he was pulling out, once they were placed he picked the first one to hold. 

"this gadget here is to kill the strongest rank of werewolves, the true-blood alpha. they are quite rare but not the rarest werewolf"

"true-blood's are scary, they are ten times stronger then alpha's, their senses are crazy, they have more powers, and majority of the time they become pack leaders"

"then there is alpha's, strong, lead of protection"

"beta's are not the strongest but not the weakest" 

"now omega's" greg said, placing his weapon down and picking up the one at the end.

"omega's are the weakest form of werewolf there is, the only great thing about omega's is they are rare. they can provide other wolves with children, they dont have much great qualities beside that"

"a lot of times in packs whenever there is a omega they get treated the worst, sometimes they are seen as outsiders. I am going to be honest here and say that it is weird how werewolves see omega's"

"they treat omega's like dirt but then keep them for their own selfish needs, just cause they are rare" greg explained eyeing the gadget in his hand, soon looking up when a student had her hand up. 

"do werewolves have human forms?" she questioned, receiving looks from students in the class. 

"yes they do" greg replied. 

"now with this gadget, there is not much effort you have to put with this. pressing this button send signal waves across the room that if there was a omega in the area, it will start to feel pain shoot through its body" greg explained, the students asking for him to press it. 

taehyung felt his anxiety spike when he watched greg press the button and as soon as he did he felt pain spread through his legs. he looked down at his paper, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to hold back his tears. the pain was horrible. 

"you all wont feel anything since you are humans but that is how it works" greg hummed. 

jungkook yawned a little, kinda bored of this situation. if anything he was glad greg did not use the true-blood gadget. that would not have been a good scene or a good start to his arrival in human life. 

jin was really interest in what greg was talking about, it was interesting to hear what else could be out there. he turned to look at taehyung who seemed to be in pain. he continued to stare a little until his eyes widened. 

'no fucking way' he thought before chanting 'shit, shit, shit' in his head. he quickly undid the water bottle and tipped the water on himself and on taehyung, soon dropping the bottle on the floor which made a loud bang. 

causing the whole class to turn to look at him. 

"sorry guys, just spilt my water all over myself and taehyung. we will go to the nurse and clean ourselves up" jin said, looking at mr walker who nodded his head. the raven turned around when he heard the bottle hit the floor, looking at jin to see he was wet but also so was taehyung who was looking at his desk. 

jungkook could see his eyes was shut, he looked down to his legs to see them red. his eyes widened 'it cant be'. but before he could get up to help taehyung, jin was already at his side. he watched as jin helped taehyung out his chair, shooting him a look before walking out the door. 

as soon as they left the classroom taehyung let out a chocked sob, tears falling from his eyes as he clutched his stomach. jin had no idea what to do, he had no idea on how to help him. as he lead him out the college he turned around when he heard a male shout his name. 

jungkook rushed towards him with all their bags, grabbing taehyung's arm to wrap it over his shoulder as he lead him to his car. 

"we need to get him out of here" the raven said before jin opened the car door, once they got taehyung inside they both hoped inside and drove off. jin was sat next to taehyung who had his head in his lap, it looked like he had passed out from all the pain. no words were exchanged between jungkook and jin. 

jin had no idea where they were going so he decided to ask. 

"there is a beach I know about, that is private and by the woods" jungkook commented, driving faster than what he was before. 

♥♥♥

when jungkook parked his car they both hoped out, jin looked around the area trying to make sure that no one is around. he turned his attention back onto jungkook who was carrying taehyung bridal style. jin followed the taller male into the forrest, they did not go to deep. 

they were just by the entrance of the forrest but hidden behind bushes where sand met the grass and a whole ocean was in front of them. jin thought it was the most beautiful place he had ever casted his eyes on. the trueblood kicked off his shoes as he carried taehyung to the water, he turned back to jin who looked worried. 

"go back to my car and grab the bag that is in my boot" jungkook instructed, thankful that jin was not questioning anything and was just doing as he was told. once the sea water touched his feet he sighed a little, going in deeper until both his clothes and taehyung's clothes were fully wet. 

he crouched slowly as he helped keep taehyung a float, watching as the brunette tilted his head back. jungkook watched as taehyung groaned before opening his eyes. "there you go" jungkook whispered, soon telling taehyung not to speak as he watched the male try.