25 | taking you out

when taehyung entered jin's room he smiled seeing the glass was cleaned and his room was back to normal, he frowned when jin was not looking at him. "I brought your fav doughnuts" taehyung sang, walking towards him and sat on his bed. 

he placed the donuts on the males lap and sighed when jin could not look at him. 

"I am not mad at you jin, I get it. I expected you to switch but I just did not know when." 

the brunette had whispered, looking at jin who had tears rolling down his face. causing taehyung to panic and shake his head. 

"no, no. jin dont cry. please. if anything seeing you sad hurts me more" taehyung shuffled closer, taking his friends hands in his own. 

"If jungkook did not walk in, I could have killed you taehyung. I dont know my o-own strength. I w-would not have been able to live with myself if I ever h-hurt you and I did" jin cried, wiping his tears with his arm as he looked down. 

"jimin was on the phone with jungkook talking about what happened and jungkook said that you reacting like that was meant to happen. it was your wolf that was out, it is part of the process for you to be able to shift and become your wolf, to connect to it" 

"really?" jin asked, sniffling a little as he looked at taehyung. 

"I would not lie to you" taehyung replied, pulling him into a hug. 

"dont feel bad or apologise for what happened, would you want me to feel bad if I was in your position and you were in mine?" the brunette questioned after pulling back to see jin shake his head. 

"that is what I thought, now let's eat donuts" taehyung chuckled, adjusting his scarf a little as they dug in.

♥♥♥

the omega felt really good knowing he had a talk with jin, he felt scared in the moment as he did not know what was happening but he is not scared of jin. does that make sense?. maybe? but he felt a lot more at ease as he finished his shower. after putting on his long top he walked out the bathroom, walking to the dresser to drink some water. 

when he heard a knock on his door he turned around and saw jungkook leaning against the door frame. "can I come in?" jungkook questioned, smiling when the brunette nodded. 

the omega stood there as the true-blood walked up to him, scanning the males neck as he sighed — brushing his fingers against the red skin. "does it hurt?" he whispered, eyes now meeting taehyung's who shook his head. 

"It did at the start but I put some cream onto it and have been having lots of water so i am good" the brunette smiled, blushing when jungkook chuckled and ruffled his air. 

"I saw on your bed your broken necklace you always wear, I know it is important to you so when you were talking to jin I went to go get it fixed for you" the male whispered, handing taehyung the necklace. 

the brunette was shocked when the necklace was placed in his hands. 

"you didn't have to do that" the male whispered, smiling at jungkook who did not know how to look away from the male. "I know I did not have to, but I wanted to" they both did not say another word, it felt like time had slowed down. 

"help me put it on?" taehyung questioned, smiling when jungkook placed his hand out. the omega placed the pedant in the males palm, turning around to face the mirror as he watched jungkook place the necklace around his neck — gulping when the raven's finger grazed the back of his neck.