31 | bedtime

it had been a couple of weeks since their magical date and it played on taehyung's mind heaps. 

when they  had both woke up the next morning they both felt so content. the sun was peaking through the curtains, landing in taehyung's naked back. the omega let out soft hums as his mate grazed his finger along his back. when they both noticed that each other were awake all they did was smile. no words were exchanged between the two. 

they only started talking when jungkook decided to go and have a shower, taehyung walked inside the bathroom with him. the true-blood thought it was very cute that taehyung wanted to follow in after him. 

jungkook smiled when he noticed the omega eyeing his mark through the mirror.

when they got back home taehyung did not tell anyone about their date, wanting to keep it private to cherish. jungkook talked to him about telling the others about how they sealed their bond. but decided against it, they were going to wait for a better time. 

rose was getting a lot better, she had a episode like jin did. luckily jungkook was there when she did. she has shifted into her wolf which turned out to be a beta. it was fascinating seeing all this happen in front of his eyes. it was weird also seeing rose in a different light, she looked so much happier. 

jin also looked so much happier. 

they were all currently at school in class, the teacher had just walked in. today was the day that you presented your art work of the person that got given to you in a piece of paper. when he present it you have to explain why you captured the picture you did.

"why did you decide to draw them in this light" the teacher said before sitting back down. as some students started and people were in awe at people's drawings it was now taehyung's turn. as he walked to the front of the class he looked down at his drawing. 

"I was lucky enough to get someone who means so much to me" taehyung smiled, turning his drawing around. 

jungkook felt his heart skip when he realised the picture was him. he felt butterflies swirl in his stomach at his words. 

"I picked this to draw as he is always active and loves to run around. it makes him happy doing things. this was after a sports class where he won his team a free shout to pizza hut lunch. seeing him happy is a beautiful sight for me" taehyung stated, looking at the teacher who nodded. 

jungkook was up after, turning his picture around for everyone to see his picture of taehyung. 

"I was also thankful to get taehyung for this drawing. it was not hard trying to find a picture or scene that looked beautiful for me to be able to draw"

"i had debated to draw him sleeping, watching a movie, talking to friends or reading his favourite books. all the things that make him happy, are the most beautiful scenes in the world"

the omega felt his heart race at what jungkook was saying. the amount of care and thought jungkook had whenever he talked about him was something taehyung held close to his heart. 

by the time class was finished taehyung raced towards jungkook who had just stood up to grab his bag. the smaller cupped his cheeks before softly pecking his lips. 

"what you said was beautiful" taehyung whispered as he slowly pulled away. 

"I was about to say the same thing to you, your so good at drawing babe" jungkook said, slinging his arm over taehyung's shoulder as he looked at the males drawing, walking off to the cafeteria as they talk about their artistic views. 

♥♥♥