27 | a dream

"what the hell is happening?" jin said, who was seated on the couch next to taehyung. 

"i have no idea, it looks like she was bitten from a vampire. that vampire would be luke" jungkook muttered. 

"do you think there could be more vampire's?" taehyung questioned jungkook who shrugged. 

"there is a high possibility" 

"so what was this thing with mr walker, should we all be going now?" jimin questioned, looking at the watch on his wrist to see it was nearly 6pm. jungkook noticed the time and nodded. 

"we are only gone for the night, so quickly go pack your bags and we will get going" jungkook instructed, they all nodded and rushed to their rooms to grab the things they needed. they all hid stuff underneath the floor boards just in case if people were to break in. 

and just like that they were all in the car heading towards the forrest. 

♥♥♥

once the cabin came into view they felt relieved, it was definitely hidden from people. no one would be able to find them here. after grabbing their things from the car and walking inside they all gasped. the cabin was small, there were three beds along the back wall. one of the left one in the middle and the other on the right. there was a small couch, and a mini kitchen. 

"I will start making us some food before it gets dark" jungkook stated, putting the basket of food they brought from the shops to last them the night. 

"while we are here, we should try get jin to shift into his wolf?" taehyung suggested, sitting on the bed on the left. 

"that is actually not a bad idea" yoongi hummed, placing all their bags inside. 

"let me quickly put this soup on and we can all go outside" jungkook suggested. as time went past, everyone had claimed a bed. yoongi and jimin would sleep together, taehyung and jungkook will as well and jin would have a bed all to himself. 

"okay soup is on the stove, we can go out now" jungkook said wiping his hands on a cloth before they all walked out the cabin. going more into the forrest. "I will work with jin, over here for him to shift while you guys can go ahead and shift" the raven said as jin followed him away from the others. 

taehyung did not have to be told twice as he quickly went behind the tree and shifted, once he came out from behind the tree he saw jimin and yoongi playing around in their wolf forms. it was such a surreal sight to see, it has been a long time since he saw more then one wolf. 

when the omega stepped out, taehyung ran towards them. jumping on jimin as they rolled around. he huffed when jimin licked his head. "you look so cute tae, your wolf is so small" was the first thing taehyung heard through the mind-link.

they all stopped in their tracks when they met eyes with a wolf that was siting next to jungkook's large one. jin's wolf looked so unique, he had dark yellow fur and bright yellow eyes. yoongi and jimin had never seen it before. 

"what rank is he?" yoongi linked to jungkook who replied "he is a mix between alpha and beta. I have never seen anything like this before but it is so cool". 

taehyung did not waste any time as he ran towards jin, jumping all over him as he teased him to chase him. jungkook chuckled seeing the two run around and chase each other. for the next hour they were all running around the forrest, jumping over rivers and catching fish with their mouths as they tottered back home. 

once they all had shifted back out the first thing taehyung did after placed the fish on the towel was to hug jin. 

"how did that feel? your wolf form is so cool!" the brunette jumped in excitement. 

"it was so much fun, I felt amazing" jin said, dragging taehyung inside as they all chatted. 

"I think dinner is ready guys" jimin called out from inside after cooking the fish, jungkook and yoongi followed inside as they all ate their dinner. 

to say jungkook was a little excited about sleeping next to jungkook would be an understatement, he was so looking forward to having the male in his arms again. 

after they finished eating taehyung told them to put their dishes in the sink and that he would hand wash them. the others did not complain. 

♥♥♥

as time went on, and it got darker and latter they all started to feel pretty tired. by the time jimin and yoongi hopped into bed they were fast asleep. after jin had a conversation with jungkook he fell asleep soon after. taehyung was currently in bed, reading a book when the raven walked towards him from locking the front door and turning off the lights. as soon as he slid into the covers jungkook rested his head against the pillow he shared with taehyung. 

the brunette placed the book down when jungkook slid into the covers. as they both faced each other, they were surrounded by silence. 

"is it raining?" jungkook asked, as soon as the rain started to hit the cabin. 

"yeah, it sounds so calming though" taehyung smiled, shuffling a little closer to jungkook after he shivered. 

"you feeling cold?" the male questioned, wrapping his arms around the omega when he nodded. 

jungkook softly rubbed their noses together, smiling when he heard taehyung hum in content. both their eyes did not leave each others until taehyung watched as the true-blood's eyes went from his eyes to his lips then back up. he gulped when he found himself doing the same. 

"can I kiss you" jungkook questioned softly, feeling his heart race as the male in his arms nodded. 

taehyung felt his heart race as soon as he watched jungkook lean in closer, and as soon as he closed his eyes he felt lips on his own. it did not take him long to place his hand on jungkook's neck as their lips moved against one another. 

who knew kissing could feel so bloody good. as their lips moved against each others jungkook pulled away a little, softly looking at the omega who had the most gorgeous smile on his face. he leaned in again to place a soft and slowly kiss on his omega's lips before pecking his forehead. 

"we should go to sleep" jungkook whispered, smiling when the smaller male nodded. they both shuffled closer to each other. the raven had his strong arms wrapped around the omega while his mate was snuggled against his chest. 

this is the dream. that night they got the best sleep one could ask for.