16 | basically just us

taehyung groaned as soon as his back was met with a chair in the staff room, he placed his phone down and let out a long sigh. as much as he loved working and earning money, sometimes he felt so tired. seeing that money roll into his pay check the following morning, always made taehyung feel like everything was worth it. 

"tired?" he heard sam say as he walked towards the kitchen bench. 

"more then tired, my body is so sore. it is like I did squats for hours" taehyung complained, pouting when sam chuckled and walked over to sit next to him. 

"you get that from being on your feet all day" 

"I saw your friends just walk in" the male commented, taking a sip of his drink after looking at the brunette who looked confused. 

"jimin, yoongi and jungkook?" sam replied after placing his drink on the table. 

"oh, I had no idea that they were coming tonight" taehyung hummed

"since I have a half shift I go hang out with them after I have finished, my friends wanted to come to the bar and jungkook overheard and wanted to come as well. so jimin and yoongi came too"

 taehyung nodded, taking a bite of his sandwich as they continued talking. 

♥♥♥

taehyung let out a fake cry as he realised the time, his break had already finished when he felt like it had just started. he headed straight towards the counter, putting on his fake smile as he continued to serve drinks. 

jungkook was sat with his group of friends. jimin, yoongi, sam and sam's friends were all on a table chatting and laughing over the loud booming music. the raven's eyes kept casting over to taehyung, at times it felt like a romantic movie. 

where loud noise is surrounding the both of them but when your eyes land on someone, the music stopped, the beat was the only thing you could hear. he was snapped out of his haze when he felt the vibration of the table get banged on. 

"drinks, drinks, drinks" sam's friends chanted as their fists connected with the table. 

they all cheered when they saw taehyung and another bartender walking over with a tray of drinks. as the bartender placed down the drinks, jungkook's eyes could not leave taehyung. the brunette felt his gaze on him, trying to cover his shy smile. 

"enjoy boys" taehyung smiled before walking away, but before he could a male walked up to him and groped his ass. "never seen someone with such a think ass" the male commented, expecting for taehyung to turn around and fall at his feet. maybe even find him attractive for touching him?. 

jungkook felt his hands turn into fists, he was about to stand up as soon as he saw someone touch the males behind but soon stood still as he watched taehyung turn around. his eyes winded when he watched taehyung grab the males fingers from his behind and twist them. 

smirking when the male groaned in pain. 

"you think touching people without their consent will make people like you? would make people find you attractive? how would you feel if you had kids and they were getting touched without their consent?"

"I swear if you ever fucking touch me like that again, I will kill you" taehyung replied, voice a little deep and his grip on the males fingers loosened after yanking it back a little more. after he let go he watched as the male rushed off with his friend laughing behind him. 

the brunette sighed and walked back to the counter. 

♥♥♥

taehyung was outside on the staff deck, leaning his head on his arms as he closed his eyes. it was his last break before his shift ended, it was dark outside but it was quiet and peaceful. being in a quiet environment was something that taehyung always treasured. coming from a pack that did not care about its people affected his well-being. 

he frowned, lifting his head when he heard someone walk past the gate. only to see jimin who was throwing something in the bin. "jimin" he called out, hand in the air to grab his attention. with success jimin smiled, gripping the bars of the gate and asked him "what are you doing in there?". 

taehyung laughed and walked towards the gate to let jimin in "this is the outside staffroom, I like coming out here cause its peaceful and quiet" the brunette replied, shutting the gate when jimin walked in. 

"am I allowed to be in here?" jimin questioned, sitting down on one of the benches. 

"probably not, but it doesnt matter" 

jimin chuckled, looking around the room as he gathers options on what to say to the werewolf in front of him. 

"what was your pack like?" he asked, looking at taehyung who looked towards the sky. he could feel the sadness from the brunette's sigh. jimin knows that all pack's arent great, it is the same with human towns. just by the smallers sigh, he could tell he may not have been treated right at his old pack. 

"it was horrible"

"I got treated unfairly, the only person that really loved and cared for me was my grandmother but she passed in her sleep. the day she passed, the day they took her body out of her home— I ran. I knew I would get treated worse without my grandmother by my side, she was the only reason why I was not beaten, or used for sexual purposes for other alpha's"

"I knew I would be doomed if I stayed, so I gathered things that were most important to my grandmother and ran" taehyung whispered, jimin was the first person he has ever talked to about his experience with being in the pack. 

it felt good to let it out, but at the same time he felt like whenever he talked about it he was reliving it.

"when I ran away from the pack and into the human world I slept on park benches or under bridges. sam sat with me one day and we talked for ages, all I told him was that my grandmother passed away and that I was evicted from my home as I lived with her". 

"sam brought me to his place, and he had a weird relationship with his parents so he and I moved to the dorms around the same time"

"does he still talk to his parents?" jimin questioned, shuffling in his seat to get comfortable as taehyung shook his head. 

"nah, he hates them. they treated him like shit" taehyung stated

"both sam and I only have each other" the brunette whispered, yawning a little and looked at the time to see his break was over.