15 | we missed you too

jungkook, yoongi and jimin were sat in the classroom. all of them sitting against the desks. 

"the pack is going downhill kook, they are in danger" jimin let out, wanting to get straight to the point. jungkook looked up and frown, he was not sure what the male meant so he asked "how?".

"you remember ash?" yoongi questioned, turning to jungkook who slowly nodded his head. 

"he is becoming head alpha" when those words fell from jimin's mouth he sighed. that was the worst possible thing to happen to the pack. ash is the type of guy to say his main priority is that pack but then turn his back on the people, he never sticks to what he says. 

there was a whole saying in the pack that whatever ash tells you take it with a grain of salt. no one ever knew if that male was telling the truth or lying. a eight year old would of been a better fit as head alpha than ash. 

"the pack would be in so much danger kook, especially if he becomes head alpha" jimin whispered, it was a lot of peoples fairs. being head alpha was a huge responsibility, the choices you make dont always have to be run through others. if you decide you want something you can make it happen. 

whoever becomes head alpha has control of other peoples lives. you need a leader that is not bias towards anyone, even when others have done you wrong. "I left the pack for a reason guys, i did not pull all this effort just for a holiday" jungkook sighed, shaking his head as he leaned back in his chair. 

"where are you both staying?" jungkook questioned. 

"we are staying at the dorms here" yoongi replied. 

"come we will show you, we have the biggest dorm here" jimin said as they all stood up. 

the raven felt conflicted with everything that was going on. in a way his friends were right, ash becoming head alpha was the worst possible thing to happen to the pack. but he left for a reason, does he really have to sacrifice his own happiness to make other content with theirs. 

he followed them to the top of the dorms, going past a lot of rooms until they were met with an elevator. jungkook was shocked when they hoped in, he never knew there was a top floor. so when he voiced that out apparently the top floor is for dorms that rich students can apply for. 

that caused jungkook to roll his eyes as the elevator doors opened, once they stepped out they were met with a fancy looking hallway. he followed both of the males until they stopped at the door. jungkook watched as yoongi unlocked the door and pushed it open, letting the true-blood walk inside first. 

the male immediately gasped, his eyes looking around the room. the room was huge, when you walked into the lounge there was a large window from the floor to the room and you could see houses and lights. jungkook thought it must look so pretty at night. 

jungkook's eyes landed on five doors, that were away from the kitchen. he turned to his friends and asked "how many bedrooms?" 

"four"

"wow" jungkook gasped, not knowing where to look. 

there was a large tv with a huge couch that could fit ten people on it. 

"are your roommates nice?" jungkook questioned, sitting on the couch. he sighed as soon as his back met the cushion. 

"just me and jimin, we sleep in the same room so we have three bedrooms free" yoongi said, passing him a beer. "thanks" jungkook said, downing his drink as he tilted his head back. 

"your parents miss you" jimin whispered, a bit unsure if that was a good choice of words to say to the male. sighing in relief when jungkook replied "I miss them as well". 

"come back kook" yoongi said, sitting next to jimin who rested his head on his shoulder. 

"I cant, I cant leave taehyung" was the first thing to slip past jungkook's lips. it caught jimin a little off guard. why did jungkook seem so attached to that male, they could not possibly be mates. jimin did not notice any of the signs. 

"why is he so important?" yoongi asked jungkook who seemed a little caught off guard by the question, but decided to answer anyways. 

"cause I dont think he has anyone else and he trusts me" 

jungkook did not want to be asked anymore questions so he grab the remote that was next to him and flicked on a tv show. yoongi and jimin looked at each other a little before looking back at the true blood alpha who was looking out the window. 

♥♥♥

"since we are going to be here for awhile, is there anything we should know? anyone we need to be careful around?" jimin questioned, trying to start up a conversation with the male to make sure he was not mad at them. 

"oh this is a fun one" jungkook sighed, turning down the volume on the tv as he shuffled up a little. 

"thomas, he is a school bully who picks on people. his father owns a business that basically has gadgets to hunt and kill us. he brought it in for presentation since we have an assessment on werewolves. so far those are the two big ones. thomas and his father" the raven explained, chucking a chip into his mouth. 

"guys can I be honest about something" jungkook asked, looking at the two males who nodded.

"I really missed you both"

"we missed you too kook, so much"