36 | getting mr walker on board

this book has not been edited or proof read. 

talking to the group about moving was definitely a roller coaster, they all needed to be on board. which everyone seemed to be, jungkook forgot that all three of them did not have other family here, that their group was the only family they had. the raven decided to make a promise to them. 

"join us, come to the pack with us for a week and if you dont like it i will personally drive you back to this town and help you get back on your feet here" is what jungkook decided to say, brushing his hand through his hair as taehyung rubbed his hand down the true-bloods back. 

"I dont even know what a pack looks like? is it like tents and we all sleep in one?" jungkook chuckled at rose's questioned and shook his head.

"no, pack grounds are different. when we leave we would arrive there at night time, so the following day, I will personally give you a tour. remember jimin and yoongi have lived there their whole lives. they will be coming with us, so if you ever need help or have questions you can go to them"

"we will sort out jobs and all that stuff when we get to the pack" jungkook said, looking around the room to see all of them nodding. 

"when do we leave?" jungkook was asked by sam, the raven looked at jimin who sighed. 

"tomorrow early morning, we have today to sort out everything. I dont know what the vampires and that are planning but I hope we will be able to get out in time" yoongi added on. 

"I have bought a moving truck and a van for us all to pack out stuff in, we move everything tonight while people are asleep. so pack your stuff and have it in boxes ready." jimin instructed, the group nodded and started packing. 

taehyung turned to jungkook, grabbing his hand which caught his mates attention. 

"lets see if mr walker wants to come with us?" jungkook was surprised at what the male was saying and shook his head. 

"we cant take everyone back with us taehyung, the only reason why we can take the others with us is because they are werewolves. we cant take a human back with us" jungkook turned to fully face him. 

"when a human has sex with a wolf, they tend to gain some type of werewolf abilities. I read many books about it in the library and there is no way mr walker is fully human" the omega said, pecking jungkook's hand. 

"the day I saw mr walker and thomas talking my gut has been telling me something is wrong. I dont think he would betray us like that. he is in danger kook, please. he has a baby in the pack that is probably not around any parents and does not have a stable home, we are giving the baby and mr walker a chance to be together" taehyung tried his best to convince jungkook, so when the male sighed and nodded, they both quickly talked to jimin and yoongi before rushing to go talk to him. 

♥♥♥

jungkook and taehyung entered mr walkers empty classroom to see the teacher was grading papers. when the raven shut the door it caused mr walker to flinch and look up, his face paled seeing the two of them in his classroom. 

"h-how may I help you b-boys" he stuttered, placing his pencil down as jungkook grabbed a chair and dragged it towards mr walkers desk to sit down. taehyung following his actions. 

"what is going on? what have they been talking to you about?" the raven questioned, taehyung decided to let jungkook take the lead. he just hopes that mr walker comes with them. 

"they are planning something big. I saw them kill my wife, and they found out I knew. thomas's father has been on my ass for years, the blackmail never stops and I feel so paranoid all the time, they could literally kill me and no one would ever find out" 

"did they tell you what they are planning and when this is going to happen?" jungkook questioned, eyes cold. 

"no, they did not say what but they did say when. tomorrow. and the target's are you, taehyung, jin, jimin, yoongi, sam and rose"

the raven sighed but nodded. 

"I am going to offer you something, I want you to think carefully about this. we are all going back to the pack tomorrow, taehyung and I want you to come with us" the raven said, carefully looking at mr walkers reaction. 

he looked shocked. 

"will I be safe?" mr walker questioned, jungkook could see the fear in his eyes. and he nodded. 

"the pack would be the safest place you could be. you will also get to see your son again, be able to be the father you want to be" jungkook whispered, smiling when mr walker let out a few tears and nodded. 

"when do you guys leave?" he questioned. 

"tomorrow morning, early morning around five" jungkook said. 

"okay, I rent a place so I will just pack my things in the car and met you guys here. is it a long drive?" he questioned. 

"yeah, it is far. no one would be able to find it. we will make short pit stops to gas up and stuff" jungkook replied. 

mr walker nodded and thanked them for asking him. 

"your welcome, you cant tell anyone this. it will basically look like you disappeared out of thin air" 

"I understand that" mr walker smiled.