26 | another one

the night that taehyung and jungkook went to burger fuel was the night they both got amazing sleep. even though they did not sleep in the same bed, they both felt so accepted by each other. it was a great feeling, by the time taehyung woke up he felt like a whole different person. 

he looked at the picture frame of his grandmother and sighed. he misses her so much. he still feels as him a part of him his missing without her, it was like when she passed she took half of him with her. sometimes his mind travels back to that day and can still feel the stinging pain of his heart when he found out she passed away. 

he would do anything to get her back, but he knows it is life. people pass away, there is not age to death. you can pass away at 11, 20, 33, 68, 83, or 99. you could be the healthiest person and still not live till your 90. he tries to remind himself that it is just life, but it does not take away from the hurt. sometimes through this grief he hopes and wishes that he will be reunited with her again when he passes. 

that when he dies he gets to see her again, hug her, take her out to breakfast and watch movies with her again. it would help his grief so much knowing that he will get to see her again, sometimes it is hard not knowing if she is around him, seeing all the things he is achieving. 

taehyung is a spiritual person, he believes in the afterlife but obviously has his doubts. maybe he does not believe in anything its more just a string of hope, that the after life or heaven is real. 

"you ready to go tae" he was snapped from his thoughts as he heard jungkook call to him from the other side of the door. 

"yup be there in a minute" taehyung replied. 

jungkook hummed back, walking back towards the kitchen to wrap up the donut that was in the fridge and put it in his bag. his mind was travelling back to last night, it made him happy that the brunette has accepting him as his mate. 

it would be nice to one day see his mark on the side of the brunette neck, being able to kiss him and hold him without worrying about making the other uncomfortable. 

"ready to go?" the brunette questioned, standing by his room with his bag on his shoulders and his shoes already on. 

"lets go" the true-blood said, walking towards the male as they both left the dorm.

♥♥♥

history class went fast, the students got free time to work on other assessments. taehyung used the time to work on his art work, of jungkook. he ended up getting a picture of jungkook through sam, which came in handy.

 he ended up getting a picture of jungkook through sam, which came in handy

(all credits to rightful owner, @daryart7 on twitter)

the art was slowly coming together, it was a picture of jungkook in the locker room after having a shower. sam had sent him a couple of pictures, but he picked this one. this was jungkook in his element, and taehyung personally loved looking at the picture so it gave him an excuse to keep looking at it. 

"okay class dismissed" mr walker called out, soon pointing his finger towards jungkook and taehyung. 

"you two, stay back" 

the raven thought that the teacher maybe had more information about what was 'about to come'. so when everyone from class left, taehyung telling jin that he would inform him with whatever mr walker will say. 

after mr walker shut the door he walked back to his desk, his hands threading through his hair. 

"you guys need to find somewhere else to stay tonight, there going on a hunt tonight. spreading the spray through the vents on the dorms. it wont kill humans but it will werewolves"

"how do you know this?" jungkook questioned, leaning against the desk as mr walker sat in his desk chair. 

"I created a fake account and am apart of the hunters group that is run by thomas and his father. they both believe there are werewolves in this college, there have been so many signs that there are. so they have been planning to do something about it" mr walker replied, soon taking out a map from his draws and spreading it across his desk. 

"the purple circle is where we are, and the red one is a cabin in the woods that my wife used as her safe house. I go there often to clean it and make sure everything is tidy just in case something were to happen" 

"you want us to go there?" taehyung questioned, pointing towards the cabin. only for mr walker to nod. 

"if you guys stay in town tonight you will get killed" mr walker said, jungkook searched his facial expression's looking for any type of different intent but the male looked worried. 

"why are you helping us?" was what the true-blood said next. 

"I was lucky enough to meet my wife, she was the love of my life and I met two of her friends that were werewolves and they were the nicest people. when they shifted into their wolf forms I still saw them as people, they kill to protect their families and their packs. cause if they dont kill hunters first, hunters will kill them"

"do you remember the pack name, that she came from?" taehyung questioned, looking at mr walker who sighed.

"crimson pack" 

those words made jungkook's eyes widened, mr walker saw his reaction and leaned back in his chair. "does that sound familiar? do you know the pack?" he questioned. taehyung turned to jungkook to see the male's facial expressions, shocked. 

"the crimson pack is where I am from, my parents are the royals of the pack" jungkook muttered, eyeing mr walker who looked just as surprised as he was. 

"oh wow, so your the next crowned head alpha of the pack" mr walker said, receiving a nod from jungkook who did not know what to say. 

"well I am saying this to you because I care about werewolves and they are not monsters. you are part of my wifes family, it is my mission to keep you safe. I am just a human there is not much I can do but I will try anything" mr walker smiled. 

"do you have any other family here?" taehyung questioned soon pouting when the teacher shook his head. 

"the only family I had was my wife who passed and her two friends, that I have not seen in a few years. also my child who still lives in the pack that i have not met before. i dont have friends here either"

from what taehyung could tell mr walker had pure intentions, sometimes he was confused and maybe thought mr walker could be leading them into a trap but he trusts him. he could see how much he loved his wife just by his facial reactions and the things he was saying. 

"there will be hunters here tonight, tomorrow I will have people coming in to do a deep clean of the dorms so by the time you get back your dorms wont be infected" mr walker said, handing jungkook the keys to the cabin. the raven took it. 

"thank you. you would be doing your wife proud" jungkook smiled. 

both the omega's and jungkook's ears perked up when they heard a loud scream from the hallway, they both shot each other a look and ran out the room. their eyes landed on a group of people surrounding a locker. jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand, to make sure they did not lose each other amongst the crowd. 

as soon as they pushed their way through they were met with jimin, yoongi and jin looking at a locker that had blood dripping from it, a body inside curled up. there lady who screamed was on the floor covering her eyes. 

jungkook walked up to the body, touching it's neck to check for a pulse. he looked towards yoongi and shook his head. 

"she's dead" he whispered, stepping back.