History Nerds

'This must be their apartment building' Eren said as he looked up at the tall building. He rung to their room as he waited for someone to answer. "Hello?" said a voice that Eren could connect to Itsuki. "It's me, Eren" Eren said through the speaker. "Eren, I'm glad you're here. Let me open the door for you" she said as the apartment building door open in front of him. He went inside as he got on the elevator before being in front of the door with the name Nakano next to it.

He knocked on the door as through the other side of the door the others were confuse. "Who's at the door?" Miku asked. "That must be my tutor" Itsuki said as she got up from the couch. "Your tutor?" the other five people in that room said confuse. Itsuki open the door as she let Eren in. Everyone watch as Eren walk inside their apartment 

"Eren!?" Fuutarou said surprised as the other girls were also surprised by the new boy that enter their apartment. "This is Eren, my tutor. He'll be tutoring me" Itsuki said to her sisters and to Fuutarou. "Hey Fuutarou" Eren said as he wave at the boy. "Eren is your tutor?" Ichika said. "Wow, so he must be really smart as well" Yotsuba said. "I don't really trust him" Miku said. "Wait a minute, you're that boy!" Nino said pointing at him.

"Do you know him too Nino?" Itsuki asked. "I met him before. He saved me from a speeding car that almost hit me" Nino said, surprising the others. 'That's where I recognize her from' Eren said in his head. "Wow, so he's also a hero" Yotsuba said. "I'm already liking Itsuki's tutor more than ours" Ichika said as Fuutarou looked at the sisters.

"But this still doesn't change the fact that we don't need a tutor. I don't care who he is" Nino said as she avoided Eren's eyes. "Then prove it to me" Fuutarou told her. "Prove?" Nino said confuse. Fuutarou placed some test on the table and said "These are the test you didn't complete yesterday. I swear that I will never again approach any of you that get a passing score."

'That's not a bad idea' Eren said as he was understanding the situation. None of the girls think they need a tutor and its more worst for Fuutarou because of the bad first impressions he gave off to each of the girls. "Why do I have to take this stupid test?" Nino asked. "Very well, let us take them" Itsuki told them.

"Huh, Itsuki are you serious?" Nino asked her sister. "We just have to pass" Itsuki said as she took out her glasses and put them on. "After I pass this test, I will not have to see your face again and I'll continue to have Eren as my tutor" Itsuki told Fuutarou. "I guess if that's the deal, I'll give it a shot" Ichika said. "Let's do our best girls" Yotsuba said. "What's our passing score?" Miku asked. "60 points... No, let's make it 50 and you pass" Fuutarou told her. Nino sigh as she said "There's no real reason for me to take this, but you had better not underestimate us."

The girls spend the rest of the time doing the test as Eren and Fuutarou watch from afar. "I didn't know you were coming here" Fuutarou told him. "I wasn't planning on coming, Itsuki invited me here to help her study" Eren said. "If you want, we can merge our studies together to make it easier for us."

"That's if they don't pass" Fuutarou said. "Can you stop talking!? I'm trying to concentrate" Nino said to them. After time had past, Fuutarou came with the results. "I just finished grading your tests! It's amazing, you got 100 points!" Fuutarou told them. "If you all add five together."

All five sisters had failed their test with each one having their own reaction to the scores. Eren was not that surprised as he knew there must be a reason for why they needed a tutor, and now he was seeing in person. "Girls, don't tell me-"

"Run for it!" they said as they started running to the stairs. "Wait! Why are you running too Yotsuba!?" Fuutarou shouted at them. "Aha, kind of reminds me of our last school!" Yotsuba said. "It sure was a strict place" Ichika said. "I don't want to think about it" Miku said. "I don't get it, I studied" Itsuki said. "Do you think they know? That we had to transferred because we were about to flunk out" Nino said, surprising Fuutarou.