Kyoto Trip Part Two

Eren was standing behind the three sisters as Yotsuba turn to him with a shock expression. "Jeager-san. You didn't hear what I just said, did-"

Before Yotsuba could finish speaking, Miku ran away as she drop the bag she was carrying. "Miku!" Yotsuba called out her name. Nino and Itsuki were barely getting to the top as Nino said "Phew, we finally made it." The two of them then notice Miku running by them as Itsuki said "Miku?"

"Wait a second Miku, where are you going!?" Itsuki shouted as Nino turn to Ichika. "Ichika" she said her name. "You really did it, didn't you?" Nino said as Ichika turn to her. "Stop screwing around!" Nino shouted at her as she ran up to her and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. "Now you've made her cry! Are you satisfied!?" Nino shouted at Ichika. "Wait Nino, this is my-"

Ichika held out her hand to stop Yotsuba from talking. "It's all right, Yotsuba. No matter the result, this is more or less what I was trying to do" Ichika told her. "How far will you go to-"

"I don't want to hear that from you of all people, Nino. Remember what you said in the hot spring? You said you'd defeat whoever it took to make your love come true. What's the difference between you and me? Go ahead. Tell me" Ichika said with an almost sad expression. "Yes, I did say that. And I don't intend to let anyone have him. But, my bond with my sisters is just as important" Nino told her as she then lower her head. "Even if the day came when he chose you instead. I... I wanted to be happy for you!" Nino said as tears were building up in her eyes as Ichika seem surprised by it.

"Hey Eren, we made it!" Armin said as he and the others show up. "Urp! I can't walk another step" Maeda said as he was on Takeda's back. "Honestly, you ate too much at the restaurant below" Takeda told him. "Huh? What's going on here?" Fuutarou asked. "I.. Don't know" Eren said. He started walking towards as he said "You girls need to calm down and explain-"

"Shut up! You stay out of this before things get even messier! Go after Miku right now!" Nino shouted at him as she pointed at the trail Miku had run off to. Eren was a little surprise by Nino's sudden outburst against him of all people. "Hurry! Run!" Nino shouted at him. Eren was silent for a bit before saying "All right."

He then went on the path as Yotsuba said "I-I'll look for her too!" People were already arriving to the top and witnessing what was going on. "What the? Was there a fight?" someone said. "Some students are fighting" another person said. Armin went in front of them and said "Theirs nothing to see here. Please just keep on walking."

"Let's go down too" Nino said as Ichika agreed with her. Before Nino left she stopped and turn to her left as she sense something. Eren was currently looking for Miku as he couldn't find her. "Where could she had gone to?" Eren asked. "I got through to Itsuki! She says she's on a bus with Miku!" Yotsuba told him. "Ok, we should take one too then" Eren said as he and Yotsuba went to go ride one. 

The bus ride was silent as neither of them spoke for a bit until Yotsuba decided to speak. "Jeager-san, you heard what I said at the top of the mountain, didn't you?" she asked Eren. Eren was silent for a bit as he said "Yes." Yotsuba looked down as she then said "Me running my mouth hurt Miku. She worked so hard... For so long for this. And... I'm the one who gave Ichika the idea to do this too... During our family trip."

"Yeah, it's definitely your fault" Eren said as the neither of them spoke for a while. "I've already known" Eren said as Yotsuba looked at him surprised. "Huh? You knew?" she asked. "It was kind of obvious. Do you girls really think that I'm that dense?" Eren said. "I've known about Miku probably around the time of the fire work festival. I've known about Nino since the day she confessed to me. I've know about Ichika since that film she did at my job. Itsuki is still a mystery though. To be honest, I don't know what her feelings are for me."