Madagascar Part Two

The plane had landed and our main characters had gotten off of it. Eren was still a little tense after his nightmare but he was trying to get back to normal. "So, where do we go after this?" Nino asked. "It said on the flyer that miss Hange would be waiting for us here" Miku said. "Where is she?" Yotsuba asked as she looked around. 

"Oi!" they heard someone shouted as they turn to that direction. Across the street they could see a brown hair women with glasses waving at them. She had a white trench coat and her hair was tied up in a pony tail. Eren and Miku knew that this was Hange. "Oi! Over here!" Hange shouted. "Is that her?" Ichika asked. "Yup. Same old Hange" Eren said as the eight of them walked over to Hange.

"I was so happy when I saw that Eren was able to convince seven people to join in our trip!" Hange said as she was leading the group to the other volunteers. "Tell me, what was about our trip that made you guys want to join?" The others didn't know what to say. They joined to help support Eren, but they couldn't give that reason to her. "We, um... Always wanted to come to Madagascar" Itsuki said nervously. 

"Well, Madagascar is a beautiful place, so I understand in wanting to come for that. Look, we caught up to the others!" Hange said as she pointed at a group of people. Most of them were adults and one of them walked up to Hange and the others. "There you are four eyes" the person said. Eren looked a bit surprised when he saw the person. "Captain Levi?" Eren said when man walked up to them.

Levi turn to Eren and said "I'm not surprised to see you here Jeager." He then turn to Zeke and said "And someone let the monkey out of his cage." Zeke chuckled and said "Still with the same old nicknames Levi?" Eren was confuse by what Zeke said. 'Is captain Levi like us too?'

Levi turn to Eren's friends and he seem a bit surprised. "Where's your crew Jeager? Don't tell me you found some other idiots to join you" Levi said. "Idiots!?" the quintuplets said at the same time. "The others couldn't come due to them having things already planned for the summer. Also these guys are some friends I made in my new high school" Eren told him. "Are you not going to defend us!? He called us idiots!" Nino said to him. "Well you girls are idiots" both Eren and Fuutarou told them.

"Anyway, we'll start everything tomorrow since the sun's almost down. We'll all head to the hotel and rest tonight" Hange said as she and Levi lead the group to the hotel. Zeke lower his head to Eren and whisper "Don't worry, he's not from our world. Turns out the Zeke from this world used to know him from back then. I had to study all his memories so people wouldn't get suspicious."

'That makes sense' Eren said in his head. 'Now that I think about it, I don't think I know how the Eren in this world used to be. For all I know, he could've been a different person.'

Everyone got to the hotel where they got their assigned rooms. The quintuplets had their room and the three boys had the room next to theirs. "This is a nice room" Zeke said after putting his suitcase down. "We even have a balcony" Fuutarou said as he pointed to the doors. "Really?" Eren said as he went outside on the balcony. As soon as he stepped outside he could feel the breeze blowing against him. He walked up to the railing where he put his hands on it. He then stare up at the sky where he saw the moon light shining on him.

'Tomorrow will be the first day. I wonder what we'll do' Eren said in his head. 'Hopefully they haven't already found anything that could lead them to making the titan formula.' He continue to look at the sky until he looked down at the ground. To his surprise he saw Ichika leaving the hotel by herself. 'What is she doing by herself?'

Eren walked back inside the room and told the others that he'll be going to the lobby. Once he reached the lobby he left the hotel and followed Ichika. He found her staring at something in the forest so he was able to sneak up on her. "What are you doing?" Eren asked which caused Ichika to jump. "Geez Eren! You don't sneak up on a girl like that, they might get the wrong idea" Ichika said to him. "What are you doing by yourself?" Eren asked again. Ichika smiled at him and turn back to the forest. "I wanted to see the scenery up close" Ichika told him.