One Month Later

A month had passed since what happen on Madagascar, and the world had never been the same. All across Earth many places were over run with titans, and many people didn't know how to counter these creatures. All except one group known as the Survey Corps, run by Erwin Smith.

"Here you go, enjoy" Itsuki said as she gave a free meal to a homeless person. Many people lost their homes because of the titans so they had to go to homeless shelters to live at. Many stations were open up to help with these problems, but it wasn't working as much as they thought it would be. Itsuki was a volunteer at one of these stations. She was giving out food to the homeless and making sure that each person was getting enough.

"Anymore?" Itsuki asked to the people behind her. "We just ran out" Miku told her as she and Nino were the ones preparing the food. Itsuki looked to the still long line in front of her and announce "We're sorry, but we don't have anymore food! Please go to another station if you still haven't been fed!" That announcement anger the people as they all started to complain. "My family and I have been to five stations, and each one ran out of food!" someone shouted. "This isn't fair! I've been waiting in line for hours!" someone else shouted.

Itsuki was starting to get nervous as she wave her hands in front of her and said "I-I'm sorry, but that's all we have. We have to wait until tomorrow to get more resources. You can come early tomorrow so you can be one of the first people to-"

"You want us to starve!? Feed us something!" someone shouted as the crowd started getting more angry. Itsuki didn't know what to do as Nino came over and touch her on the shoulder. "Come on, we got to go before they start threating us" she told her sister as Itsuki look one last time at the crowd before following her sister.

"It's been a week and every single time we always run out of food with a large line still waiting" Miku said. "Theirs nothing we could do. All we can do is get the available food out to them" Nino said. "I can't believe it's been a month already" Itsuki said as the girls didn't say anything. It's been a month since the incident and when they join the Survey Corps to help convince the world that Eren wasn't guilty.

"Just keep living out your lives. We don't want anyone to get suspicious of you girls" Levi told them. That was just part one of their mission, the other part was to-

"There you girls are" someone said as the girls looked up and saw a blond girl running up to them. The girl was Historia Reiss, the daughter of the man who killed their father. 

"We want you girls to become friends with Historia Reiss. If you girls are able to get her trust, then maybe we can get her to help us" Levi told them. 

"I could already hear the shouting of the people from here. My company well handle them" Historia told the girls. "Thank you Historia" Itsuki said. "Of course. Us girls need to stick together after what happen with... Him" Historia said. The whole world still thinks that Eren was the one who cause the titans to awoken and the one who killed both Marou Nakano and Rod Reiss. Historia was unfortunately one of them.

"Still heard nothing about where he could be?" Nino asked. "No, nothing just yet, but my company is trying their best to find and bring Eren to justice" Historia said. After her father died Historia became the owner of Reiss Enterprises. She was the one to start setting up these stations to help with the homeless and has been making a team to find Eren.

"Hey, are you girls still coming to my party in a couple of days?" Historia asked. "Huh? Oh, yeah. We'll come, don't worry about that" Itsuki said. "Great. See you then" Historia said before leaving. "She's acting like Eren is some sort of criminal" Nino said. "It's not just her, but almost the whole world does" Miku said. "I just hate it" Nino said. "Me too" Miku said. "Me three" Itsuki said.

"Well, I guess we should just go home" Nino said as they started walking. Miku had only taken a couple of steps when she realize something. "Ah, I left my phone back at the station!" she said. "Oh, go get it. We'll wait for you here" Nino told her as Miku nodded her head before leaving. She went back to the station where she found her phone on one of the empty boxes. "There it is" she said as she picked it up. She was about to leave when she realize something. 

A man with long brown hair and crutches was struggling to enter the station. 'Oh no' Miku said in her head as she felt bad for the poor man. She walked over to the man and said "I'm sorry to tell you this, but unfortunately we don't have anymore food to give out." The man nodded before turning around started heading for the door before he tripped and fell to the floor. "Oh my, are you alright!?" Miku said as she rush over to check on the man.

"I'm fine" the man said as his long hair covered his face. "Are you sure? Here, come sit" Miku said as she helped him up and got him to a chair. "Thank you" the man told her. "You're welcome" Miku said. The wind started to blow a little hard as the leaves started to blow and a newspaper landed in front of Miku. She picked it up and read the front: Eren Jeager still at large for the destruction of Reiss Enterprises.

"Eren" she said as the newspaper showed a school picture of Eren, but who knew if he still looked like that now. "He's a friend?" the homeless man asked. Miku looked up from the newspaper to the man. "He used to be. We were friends, but I haven't spoken to him since what happen" Miku said. "Do you think this is all his fault?" the homeless man asked. "God no! I know he's innocent! And I want him to know that! I just want to see him and tell him that-"

Miku stopped speaking and let go of the newspaper as she realize something. She hadn't realize it before because of his long hair, but the homeless man in front of her was actually the man she loved. "Eren."

"