Second Lesson

The two tutors were at the front of the quintuplets apartment building as Fuutarou was trying to get in. "What's going on here!? React to me sensors!" Fuutarou said as he was banging at the doors. "What are you doing?" Miku asked them as she appear behind them. "You've never heard of a self locking door?" Miku asked. "If you enter our apartment number here, it will connect you to us."

"I was going to tell him about it, but I thought it was a little funny to see him struggle over here" Eren said. "What a great friend you are" Fuutarou told him. "What are you two doing? Aren't you guys here to tutor us?" Miku asked them as they got into the apartment building. "Good morning" Yotsuba told them as they enter their apartment where four of the five sisters were there in the living room.

"I'm ready and raring to go!" Yotsuba told them. "And I guess I'll watch too" Ichika told them. "I'm simply going to study here with Eren, so please don't get the wrong idea" Itsuki told them. "Teach me Japanese history like you promise" Miku told them. 'Wow, this is going a lot better than before' both Eren and Fuutarou thought in their head. But it went away when they heard someone's laugh.

"Oh, so you didn't learn your lesson the first time?" Nino asked from upstairs. The two boys looked up at her who was looking down at them. "I hope you don't fall asleep in the middle of our lesson like last week." Fuutarou had already told Eren the story of how in his lesson with the sisters, Nino had drugged his drink that made him pass out. Because of that she doesn't have a good first impression on Eren.

"Why don't you join us Nino?" Eren asked her. "I'd rather die" she told him. "Why don't just the six of us study today?" Fuutarou said as Eren agreed with him. "Oh yeah, Yotsuba, someone I know on the basketball team is looking for temporary members for the tournament. I know you're pretty athletic, so why don't you try out? Like now?" Nino asked her sister.

"What!?" Fuutarou said. "Now!? But, um-"

"I hear that one of their only five members broke a bone. So unless they find someone to fill in, they won't be able to participate in the tournament. And think how much they have practiced the poor things" Nino told her sister. "She's not gonna run off and join the basketball team" Fuutarou said. "I'm sorry Uesugi-san, but I can't ignore people in trouble!" Yotsuba told him as she left.

"You've got to be kidding me" Fuutarou said. "Yotsuba can't say no to anyone" Miku said. Nino smirked as her sister left as she went to Ichika. "And didn't you say you had to be at work at two, Ichika?" Nino asked her. "Oh, I forgot!" Ichika said as she also left. "And with all this noise, wouldn't you be able to concentrate better at the library or something, Itsuki?" Nino said as Itsuki rold her "But I'm studying with Eren, so I think here's fine."

"Oh, but shouldn't you go and get some snacks for your study session?" Nino told her. "You're right, I am going to need snacks! I'll be back Eren!" Itsuki told him as she left the apartment. Now there were only four people left in the apartment. "All right, gather around everyone. We're going to start class" Fuutarou said with a desperate smile on his face.

"Open your eyes, everyone is gone" Miku told him. 'Looks like we're going to have problems with her. I kind of wish I didn't save her from that moving car' Eren said in his head. "Hm, you're still here Miku? Go buy a replacement for that drink of you mine you drank by mistake" Nino told her sister.

"I already did" Miku told her as she pointed to a grocery bag that was on the table. "Huh?" Nino said as she grabbed a soda from the bag. "Wait, what is this!?" Nino said as she hold a Macha soda in her hand. "Come on you two, let's get to work" Miku told them. "Looks like I'll be working with you two for now" Eren said. "That's alright, look likes we're going to have to shift some gears" Fuutarou said.

"Huh, when did you three get so friendly!?" Nino asked them. "Huh, are homely guys your type Miku?" Nino asked her sister. "This chick just said something awful" Fuutarou said. "You only care about looks Nino" Miku told her. "That was mean too Miku" Eren told her. "Huh, so what if I do? What's wrong with being attracted to hunks?" Nino asked. "Oh I get it. I guess not caring about looks is why you can set outside in those crummy clothes" Nino told her as she poke her chest with her finger.