Guess Who

Eren and Fuutarou were back in the quintuplets' home as they were looking at five identical sisters who had the same hair style. "What's this all about?" Itsuki asked. "Why'd you ask us to wear our hair in the same style?" Miku asked. "Wasn't this supposed to be a tutoring day?" Nino asked.

"You're oddly enthusiastic today Nino" Fuutarou said to Miku. "I'm Nino" Nino told him to correct him. Fuutarou then got ready as he began pointing to each sister and calling them by who he thought they were. "Ichika, Nino, Yotsuba, Miku, Itsuki!" Fuutarou said as the sisters told him he was wrong. "Ok, my turn" Eren said as he went up and looked at them.

He went up close to Itsuki and stare her down as she began to get nervous. He did this to the other sisters who had their own reaction to him observing them. He then backed up and said "Nino, Miku, Itsuki, Yotsuba, and Ichika." The sisters seemed impress as Nino said, "You're right."

"How did you know?" Itsuki asked. "I observe your looks and the way you reacted to when I got close. Nino didn't make any type of face when I got to her, Miku seems to get a little nervous but try to avoid my eyesight, Itsuki also got nervous, Yotsuba just smile at me, and Ichika also smile at me but also appear to try to hide her nervousness" Eren explain.

"You should be an interrogator Jeager-san!" Yotsuba told him. "As you can see, without some sort of hint, I cannot tell which of you is which. Just like all the recent pop starts" Fuutarou said. "Isn't that just because you don't care Fuutarou?" Ichika said. Fuutarou slammed some papers on the table and said, "It happened ten minutes ago with me and Eren."

Flashback

Eren and Fuutarou had gotten to the apartment as Fuutarou seem to be happy that he was able to conquer the self-locking door. "Dude, a toddler can figure that out" Eren told him as they walked to the living room. When they got there, they saw one of the sisters' dresses in nothing but a towel and one in her hair as well. She was also holding a bag in her hand. "Not again" Eren quickly said as the sister threw the bag at them.

"You pervs!" the sister said as Fuutarou shouted "We rang the doorbell!" Inside the bag the two boys could see some papers in it. Before they can question the sister, they had run away.

End of Flashback

Those papers were homework assignments that had zero scores on them. The only problem was that the name was torn off. "A zero in every subject" Eren said. "It's a miracle. The name was torn perfectly from everyone" Fuutarou said. "We couldn't tell who it was because she was wearing towels, but the culprit is in this very room!"

"Does anyone here want to turn themselves in?" Eren asked as none of them said anything. Fuutarou grabbed Yotsuba shoulder and said, "Fess up Yotsuba." Yotsuba was surprised as she said, "You're acting like I'm the natural choice!"

"That's why our hair's like this?" Miku asked. "If we can learn to tell your faces apart, things like today and what happened on the ski slopes will stop being a problem, right?" Fuutarou said. "I do feel bad about that one" Itsuki said. "We would've known it was Ituski back then if she hadn't been wearing that mask" Nino said which surprise the two boys. "How can you girls tell each other apart by face alone?" Fuutarou asked.

"Huh?" Nino said. "How?" Miku said. The two sisters looked at each other for a bit before turning to the boys. "Miku's the only one with such a blank face" Nino said pointing to her sister. "Nino's the only one with such a noisy face" Miku said as she too was pointing to her sister. "What do you mean by blank?" Miku asked. "What do you mean by noisy!?" Nino asked.

"I'll tell you two something useful. A long time ago, Mom told me how to tell us apart" Yotsuba said. "Love! If you love us, you'll just naturally be able to tell" Yotsuba said as it seems a holy light was beaming on her. "Well, that explains why I can't" Fuutarou said.