Falling Apart

Itsuki was waiting by the door as she realizes her tutors were a little late to today's session. "They're awfully late" she said as she was waiting by the door. The door suddenly burst open as Eren came in while carrying Fuutarou. "Help me" Eren told her as Itsuki let out a small scream. "What happen to him!?" Itsuki shouted at him. "Is he dead!?"

"What? No. He's just tired" Eren said as he placed his friend on the floor. Once he did Fuutarou woke up and realize he was in the quintuplets apartment. "I did it again. I was studying so intently that by the time I noticed, it was already morning" Fuutarou said as he got up. "You need to stop doing that" Eren told her. "But I hear studying in the morning is very effective, so I can't definitively call that a mistake" Fuutarou told him.

"I do not believe you could call it studying in the morning if you stayed up all night" Itsuki told him. 'Damn, I wasted so much time' Fuutarou said in his head. "You two were so late that we all began without you" Itsuki told them. "Y-Yeah. There's only one-week util the exams. So, we prepare this" Fuutarou said as he took out a huge pile of papers from his backpack.

"This is a collection of review problems covering every bit of material that should be on the exams. I made enough for each of you, so as you finish what you're working on, I want you to begin these. If you can handle all of this material, you've got a shot at passing" Fuutarou explain as Itsuki just stood there with her mouth open. "L-Let's forget you two were schedule to come today! Please show yourselves out" Itsuki told them as she began to run away.

"Don't you run!" Fuutarou shouted at her. "Why are you running?" Eren asked twice. Itsuki looked at the pile of papers and said, "There's so many of them." She sighed and said, "I don't believe you two."

"Was it making these that kept you awake all night?" Itsuki asked Fuutarou. "W-What does it matter?" Fuutarou said. "It wouldn't be fair to make you girls do all the work. We've gotta set a good example." Itsuki stood there as she said, "A good example?" Eren walked up next to Itsuki and said "I went to his house and stayed over to help with them. He stayed up longer even though I told him I wanted to help."

"Come on, let's get going before someone runs off" Fuutarou said. "Y-Yes, you make a good point. It is going to be difficult to keep Nino from escaping again" Itsuki said as she remembers her having to hold her sister back from running away. "She already tried to run!? That little... I'll give her a piece of my mind!" Fuutarou said as he started heading towards the living room.

"Um. please spare us any fighting" Itsuki told him as she and Eren went to catch up to him. "Since time is so limited, let's try to get along and cooperate" Itsuki told him. "Get along, eh?" Fuutarou said as he was watching an argument happening between two of the sisters.

"Miku, move that hand" Nino told her sister as the both of them had their hands on the TV remote. "No Nino, you give in" Miku told her. They began going back and forth as Eren went up to find out what was going on. "What are you doing there ladies?" he asked the two of them. "Give me that remote! My favorite actors on a variety show right now!" Nino said. "No. This is when they show documentaries. I can't miss today's special" Miku said. "Eren, which do you-"

"No TV while you're studying" Fuutarou said as he turns off the TV. "Fighting over the remote, eh? How silly" Ichika said. "I've wondered this for a while, but does those two don't get along?" Eren asked. "Mmm, maybe they kind of get along like cats and dogs I guess" Ichika said. "Especially Nino. She doesn't look like it, but she's actually the most delicate, so she gets in a lot of fights."

"Ok! Everyone back to the books!" Ichika said as she headed to the table. "All right, Eren, Fuutarou, please teach us all of you can during the next week" Ichika told the two of them. "Yeah, this is the revenge match" Fuutarou said. "Let's get right to it" Eren said as in the background Nino didn't seem so happy about this.