First Day Of School

A week had past and the new school year had started. On the first day of school Eren wasn't walking with Fuutarou or any of the quintuplets. Instead he was walking with Armin and Mikasa as they finally had transfer to his school. "It's going to be fun now that all three of us are together again" Armin said. "It certainly will. I wonder how different it is from our old school" Mikasa said.

"It's not that great, but it's definitely a building you can call a school" Eren said as they stepped through the front entrance. They went to the wall where they had the classroom rosters on. They began looking for their names until they found them. "We're all in the same class!" Armin said. "I'm glad I'm in the same class as Eren" Mikasa said. "Things will be a lot more intersting now" Eren said as he continue to look at the class roster.

He was then surprise as he saw six people he knew in the same class. "Look, Fuutarou is in our class too" Armin said. "Wait a minute, Nakano? Aren't those five the same girls you tutor Eren?" Mikasa asked him. "Yeah, they are" Eren said as he was surprise to see they were all placed in the same class.

When they got to their classroom they saw that the sisters were in a corner as many people were questioning and admiring them. "Wow! I knew the Nakano's were quintuplets, but seeing all five of them is really something else, huh?" someone said. "They look just alike!" someone said. "It could get complicated if we use your last names, so can we call you all by your first names?" someone asked them. "Sure, that would help us too" Ichika said.

"Hey, do that thing. The trick where you guess the same card" someone said. "Sorry, we don't have telepathy" Nino told them. "You look just like the others too, right Miku? Give me a better look at your face" a girl told her. People were starting to crowd them more as Yotsuba said "Yikes!"

"Settle down everyone!" Itsuki was saying. "Let me through" someone said as everyone saw it was Fuutarou. "H-Help us please!" Yotsuba told him. "Hm? Are you interested in the quintuplets too Uesugi-kun?" someone asked him. "I'm going to the bathroom, so please get out of my way" he told the crowd as he walk by them. "Huh? What was that about?" someone said. "He's such a creep!" someone else said.

The crowd then went back to the girls as they began asking them questions again. Nino was getting tired of it as she was saying "Why don't you take your tricks and-"

"Now, now" Ichika told her as she tried to calm her down. "That's enough, all of you" someone said as they all turn around to see Eren there. "I-It's Jeager-san!" someone said. "I didn't know he was in our class!" someone else said. "He's defintely going to kill us, or even worst, kill the quintuplets!" another student said.

Eren turn to the sisters and asked "Are you girls alright?" Ichika smile and said "We're alright Eren, thank you." Nino smile and said "I knew you would definitely help us Eren." Miku nodded her head and said "Thank you Eren." Yotsuba smile and said "Jeager-san, I'm glad to see you!" Itsuki smile and wave while saying "It's good to see you Eren."

The class were shock by the interaction between Eren and the quintuplets. "Wait, they know each other!?" a student said. "And they seem to act friendly with each other!" another student said. Eren turn to his classmates and said "I won't tolerate you guys bothering the quintuplets with your questions and comments. That is going to stop today. Also, don't insult Fuutarou either while I'm here, understand?"

All the students shook their heads as someone walked up to Eren. "My, that was something Jeager-san" the person said. Eren turn and saw a blond hair boy. "If it weren't for you, I would've intervene and saved the sisters myself" the boy said. "It's Takeda-kun" a student said. "I bet he was going to be more nicer than how Jeager-san treated us" another student said.

"Do I know you?" Eren asked him. "I am Yusuke Takeda and starting today, I'll be your rival" Takeda told him as it kind of shock the whole tier class. "Is he challenging Jeager-san?" a student asked. "I don't know. Jeager-san does have more muscles than him" another kid said.