The Sleepover Part Two

Eren and Miku got back to the apartment as Eren realize Fuutarou was out of the shower. "They're back!" Yotsuba said. They put the bags on a counter as Eren saw Fuutarou seemed nervous about something. "Hey Fuutarou, you ok?" Eren asked. Fuutarou turn to him and said "Y-Yeah." Eren turn to Nino and said "Since we're all here, Nino, why don't you join us?"

"Oh, I don't need to study" she said as she continue looking at her phone. Eren went and sat down as Miku sat next to him. "Ok, pack in pack in!" Ichika said as she was pushing them to sit together tighter. "Miku says she has a question!" Ichika said. "Ichika!" Miku said as she look at her sister. 

"Oh ok, what is it?" Eren asked. Miku didn't say anything as Eren sat there confuse. "Ok, let's begin-"

"I do have a question" Miku said. "What type of girl do you like?" Everyone was shock by the question as Fuutarou asked "Does that have any anything to do with the exam?"

"Suddenly I'm interested too!" Yotsuba said. "That's not" Fuutarou said as he then got an idea. "If you want to know Eren's type that badly, he'll tell you! The top three features he likes in a girl!" Fuutarou said as Eren looked at him. "What are you doing!?" Eren asked him. "But he will only reveal them to you one each as you fill your pages" Fuutarou said as Eren understood now, but he wonder why did it have to be him.

They sat there for a while until one of the sisters finished. "Eren" Fuutarou said as he look at his friend. "Well, ok" Eren said. He thought about it for a while as he never had been ask what type of girl he was into. "Well, I like girls who are loyal" Eren said. "Ok, next!" one of the sister said. Eren thought for a moment as he felt his stomach rumble a bit. He chuckle and said "Well. I wouldn't mind her being a good cook."

Nino had been watching for a while as she starting to think the features he was talking about was matching hers. "All right, the last one is" Eren said as he did a little drumroll on his lap before revealing the last feature. "She must be really tough!" Eren said. "Is that it!? You're just describing about a tomboy!" Nino said as she surprised the others. "So you were listening this whole tier time? Why don't you join us in studying?" Eren asked.

"I wasn't trying to listen, I just overheard it!" Nino told him. Miku sat there depressed as she thought the features Eren mention did not match her own features. "I've had enough!" Nino said as she left. "Holy cow, Miku already finished her work" Ichika said. "You've gotta praise people who give it their all Eren. Right Miku?" Ichika asked. "Huh? Yes" Miku said.

"Um, ok" Eren said as he walk over to her. "Good job Miku" he said as he raise his hand for a high five. Miku gave him a high five as Ichika said "I don't think that's enough. How about this?" She grabbed Eren's arm and placed his hand on top of Miku's head. "Very well done. There, there" Ichika said as she made Eren pat Miku's head.

Miku was blushing a little bit as Eren look a little surprise about what was going on. "So? Doesn't that get your blood pumping?" Ichika asked. "Not really" Eren said. "Yotsuba, check" Ichika said as her sister ran towards Eren. She placed her head on his chest as Eren was surprised by it. "Hey!" he said. Yotsuba heard his heart pounding as she said "His heart is pounding!"

"Only because you surprised me all of a sudden!" Eren told her. "It's very noisy here" someone said as they look up and saw it was Itsuki. "I thought study groups were quieter" she said as Ichika apologize. She came down stairs where Fuutarou was in complete silent when she passed him. "Itsuki, you've been in your room all day. Why don't you come and study with us?" Eren asked her.

"I prefer to study alone today" Itsuki said as she turn to Miku. "Can I borrow your headphones?" she asked her. "Sure, but why?" Miku said as she passed her sister the headphones. "I want to concentrate" Itsuki said as she was about to leave. "I can trust you, right?" Fuutarou asked her as Itsuki said "I do not wish to be a hinderance." Everyone was confuse about what Itsuki just said as Fuutarou said "Itsuki, wait a minute! Then why don't you-"