An Actresses Feelings

Our main characters were heading to school as Eren decided to walk with Fuutarou to check on him. While they were walking together, Fuutarou was so into his textbooks that everyone around them notice him. "Fuutarou-kun, you should watch where you're going" someone said as the four of them turn to the direction of the voice.

Standing by the coffee shop was Ichika who had a coffee in her hand. "Morning" she told them. "Ichika, huh? How strange that we ran into you without any of your sisters around here. Did you wanted to see us?" Eren asked. "Er, it's because I wanted to buy this you see! Running into you two was just a coincidence!" Ichika said as she showed them her coffee. "Oh, right, this is for you two" Ichika said as she showed them a cup holder holding two cups of coffee.

"You prepare this for us even though it was a coincidence?" Fuutarou said. "I don't drink coffee though. It's too bitter" Fuutarou added. "Well, I do" Eren said as he took the cup from Ichika and took a sip of it. Ichika watch him as he did and then ask "So, how was it?" Eren finished taking a sip and said "Surprisingly, you got the order right. How did you know I like my coffee like this?"

Ichika chuckle and said "Um, lucky guess?" The truth was that after days of following Eren to a coffee shop, Ichika was able to write down what type of coffee Eren drinks. "Let's get going before we're late" Fuutarou told the two as they then follow behind him. 'I'm glad he liked the coffee. For a second, I thought he was going to hate it. If I continue this way, I might become the one who'll be by his side forever.'

"I heard all about it from everyone. Looks like you two got into another bout with Dad again, huh? I even heard Eren punched a guy" Ichika said as she remembers the day before of how Nino was bragging on how Eren punch Takeda for their sake. "Yeah. Quit being a tutor or whatever. How many times does this make this?" Fuutarou said. "And your opponent it Takeda-kun too" Ichika said. "You know him?" Eren asked. "Well, we were in the same class during second year. He's had that model youth vibe since back then. That, in itself, must've been tough though" Ichika explained.

"We have zero intention of loosing no matter who we're up against. It's gonna be all studying from now on until the exam at the end of the month. I hope you're all ready for it" Fuutarou said. "Yes sir" Eren said as he gave him a salute. "You're mocking me aren't you?" Fuutarou asked. "U-Us too?" Ichika said. 'This is bad. I was hoping I would get some free time to spend with Eren' Ichika said in her head.

"But it's fine Ichika. Unlike your sisters, you've been studying while you work since before the last final exam. I don't think we'll have to worry about you" Eren told her as Ichika just stare at him. She then chuckle as she said "You've gotten better at dealing with girls, I see."

"Hm? Did you wear glasses before?" Fuutarou asked. "You finally noticed!? Don't tell me you didn't notice either too Eren!?" Ichika asked the brown hair boy. "Of course I noticed, they're on your face" Eren told her. "And what'd you think? Don't I look more intelligent?" Ichika asked as she pressed her glasses up. "Just so you know, this is a disguise."

"Disguise?" Fuutarou said. "Who are you, Clark Kent?" Eren asked. "The preview showing of the movie I'm in was yesterday. And it looks like I was shown on TV quite a bit" Ichika said. "D-Do you remember Eren? It was the movie from that time..."

"You mean from this time?" Eren asked as he show her the photo of her sleeping on his shoulder. "I thought you deleted that!" Ichika said. "I kept it in my storage" Eren told her. "Delete it right now!" Ichika told him as Fuutarou began chuckling. "So you're in disguise to avoid being pestered? What a big movie star you are" Fuutarou told her. "Geez! It's embarrassing so don't say that!" Ichika told him as she went red. 

"Well, disguises are you girl's specialty" Eren said. "Ah, that's not a bad idea" Ichika said as she began going through her bag. "We're always prepare for times like this. If it's Yotsuba or Miku, I can pull it off quickly" Ichika said as she was showing them the other girl's unique accesorities. "I can even do Nino-"