Accusation

"Your honor, please take a look at this" Itsuki said as she showed a picture of Eren on top of Nino. "The defendant, though he was allowed into our home as a private tutor, could not contain his lust in the presence of such young healthy high school girls. This photo does depict the defendant, Jeager, does it not?"

"This is false accusation of my client" Fuutarou said after being allowed to come into the apartment after hearing about what happen. 'I rather be cleaning with captain Levi than be here' Eren said in his head. "Your honor" Nino said. "Yes Nino, the plaintiff?" Ichika said. "This man pretended to leave the apartment, but was merely waiting for me to come out of the bath. Because of the heinous nature of his crime, I propose that we henceforth forbid entry to our home" Nino purposed.

"Objection! Don't you think that's too much!?" Fuutarou said. "Oh yes, very naughty" Ichika said. "Ichika, Fuutarou forgot his wallet and I needed to talk to-" Ichika turn away from him pretending she didn't hear him. 'Are you serious?' he said in his head. Eren sigh as he said "Your honor." Ichika smile after he said that. "Objection" Miku said as she raise her hand. "Eren may look like a bad guy, but he's innocent this time" Miku told them.

"I let him in over the intercom, there's even a recording. This was an unfortunate accident" Miku said. "Thank you, Miku" Eren told her. "You're still gonna take his side!? He said he came for pics! Spy shots!" Nino told her. "You mean he came to pick up Fuutarou's wallet, right?" Miku said. "Your honor! Miku is protecting the defendant for personal reasons!" Nino said to Ichika. When she said that Miku's face blush as she said "N-No, I'm-"

"Thank you for believing me Miku" Eren told her. "Don't come any closer" Miku told him, confusing him. "Hm? It looks like you're acting cautious around him" Nino told her. "No, I'm not. You're imagining things Nino" Miku told her. "Look, this pervert saw me naked!" Nino told her. "So? That's no big deal" Miku said. "Huh? Maybe not to you, but I'm different" Nino said. "Our bodies are practically identical" Miku said. 

"This is no time for us to fight amongst ourselves" Itsuki said. "Be quiet Itsuki" Miku told her. "And delete that photo too" Nino told her as they both look as if they were looking down at her. "Your honor!" Itsuki said as she hugged Ichika scared. Ichika patted her head as she said "There, there. You did your best."

"Even if you are right Miku, how did they get into this position?" Ichika asked looking at the photo. "I knew I could count on you Ichika! He jumped all over me!" Nino said. "Is that true?" Miku asked Eren. "Yeah, but-"

"He's guilty. Seppuku" Miku said as she pouted her face. 'She change sides just like that' Eren said in his head. "Look, some books-"

"Some books fell of the shelf, so you protected Nino?" Itsuki finished him off, surprising him. "When you look closely, you could also interpret it that way. Is that right?"

"That's right" Eren told her. "Thank you Itsuki."

"I don't want your gratitude just yet. I simply stated it as one possible explanation" Itsuki said. "That does make sense" Miku said. "And I don't think Eren would try that with Miku around" Ichika said. "H-Hey! Why are you all acting like everything is settle!? Don't just make up some excuse for him!" Nino told them. "Give it a rest Nino" Miku told her. "Hey, listen you-"

"Now, now. Don't fly off the handle" Ichika said. "The five of us used to be so close." Nino remain silent after hearing that as Eren stood up. "I'm sorry for causing all of this in the first place" he told the sisters. "Used to be?" Nino said as she ran out the apartment. "Is she going to be ok?" Eren asked Miku. "Just leave her be" Miku told her. 

Eren said goodbye one last time as he left with Fuutarou. Fuutarou sigh as he said "I can finally go home and study on my own." He heard his phone ring as he check to see a message from Raiha. He smile after seeing it as Eren said "A message from your sister?"