Fireworks Festival Final Part

Miku was looking at herself using a window as she was still waiting for Eren. 'He ran off to find Itsuki and never came back. How far did he go?' she said in her head. She then remember what Eren had said to the ladies about what was their relationship. She then remember what Ichika had said about how when a girl changes her hair, you have to complement her. 'Would he... Complement me if I changed my hair?' Miku asked as she decided to give it a shot.

Ichika and Eren were still in the alley as Eren was a little confuse about what Ichika had just told him. "A last minute job came up, so I can't watch the fireworks" Ichika told him. She smile as she said "But we've all got the same face, so no one'll notice if one's missing."

"I don't think that's how it works" Eren told her. "But why? Why are you leaving?" Eren asked. "I can't tell you, someone's waiting for me" Ichika said as she was about to leave. "Hey! At least explain to me why!" Eren told her. "Why?" Ichika said as she turn around. "Why are you butting into our business? Because you're Itsuki's tutor?" Ichika asked him. "No, because you girls are my friends. I understand how important a family memory is to someone, so this must be very important for you to not want to honor that memory" Eren told her.

Ichika stood there as she smile at him. "Eren Jeager, you are a confusing person" Ichika simply told him as she was about to leave. "Oh crap!" she said as she stopped from leaving the alley. Eren look and saw it was a man with a mustache. "Who is that guy?" Eren asked. "He's a coworker of mine" Ichika said. "Then isn't he probably looking for you?" Eren said. The man started heading there way as the two of them pulled away from the corner.

"What should I do!? I ran off from work, so he's probably mad at me!" Ichika said. "Why don't you make it look like you were looking for him!?" Eren told her. "It's too late for that" Ichika told him as she did something unexpected. She gave Eren a hug causing him to cover her face from the man who simply sat at a box that was right there.

"How long do we keep this up?" Eren asked. "Sorry, just a little longer" Ichika said as she just notice how muscular Eren was. "From the outside, do you think we look like a couple?" Ichika asked. "Well this is Japan, when people do this people usually think they're a couple. At least we're not hand holding" Eren said.

Ichika chuckle as she said "We're really are just friends, so it's like we're doing nothing wrong." Eren was just silent as he turn to look to see if the guy was gone. The man seemed to be on the phone as he said "We've had a little trouble, but things will be fine for the shoot." Eren was confuse as he look at Ichika and asked "Shoot? What is your job anyway?"

"Actually, he's a cameraman. He's letting me work with him" Ichika told him. "You're a camera assistant?" Eren said. "Yes, getting shots through trial and error. Right now, that's more fun than anything to me" Ichika said. "Then why don't you tell your sisters?" Eren asked. Ichika didn't respond as the man suddenly said "There you are Ichika!"

The two of them thought they were busted but were surprise to see he wasn't heading towards them. "What are you doing over there?" the man said as it seem the person he was talking to was confuse. "I'll listen to your excuses later, we've got to run" the man said as he was pulling Miku with him. "Miku!" they both said surprised.  "Did he think she was me?" Ichika said. "We've got to go after them!" Eren said as they started chasing them. They were running through the crowd as Eren said "Can you try calling her?" 

"I'm trying!" Ichika said as she had her phone to her ear. "Why did you skip out on work anyway?" Eren asked. Ichika didn't say anything as Eren didn't really mind as he was only focus on catching up to Miku. 

Miku was being taken by someone she doesn't even know. "Um, I'm not Ichika" she tried telling the man, but he couldn't hear her. Suddenly she felt her other arm being grabbed as Eren pulled her away from the man, putting her close to his chest. "Who are you!?" the man asked him. "I'm her... I'm their partner!" Eren told him. "And no one is going to take her from me."