Midterms

The boys had slept over at the sisters apartment to study again where Fuutarou had dreamt that the sisters had past their tests. "Like a dream!" he said as he sat up, realizing it was a dream. "Yeah, there's no way they'll manage 100s" Fuutarou said as he stood up. 

"So it's finally the day" Eren said as he woke up as well. Itsuki woke up as well as she yawn before saying "You two are up early." Fuutarou realize something as he said "Guys, just to make sure, school starts at 8:30, right?"

"You're right, and the exams start fifteen minutes after" Eren said. "Huh, then is that clock broken?" Fuutarou asked as he pointed at the clock at the wall that showed it was 8:15. Itsuki looked shock as Eren calmly said "Oh no." The next couple of minutes were spent with the sisters rushing to get ready as they got outside. 

"You're so slow everyone! I'll go on ahead!" Yotsuba said as she ran ahead of all of them. "I thought you drove to school!" Fuutarou said. "Etaba is Dad's secreatary" Miku said. "But I wish they had been at our place today" Ichika said. "Good point!" Fuutarou said. As they were running they got into many distractions. "Yeah, I rather do my makeup first. I don't want anyone to see me without it" Nino said. "The others aren't wearing any!" Fuutarou told her.

Miku was helping an old lady cross the street as Eren told her "That's nice, but now is not the time!" Yotsuba was still ahead of them as Ichika said "Hasn't there been discipline teacher standing by the front gate? He looks pretty scary, so if we're late we might not even make it to the test."

"I cannot take it" Itsuki said as she started to slow down. "Don't give up" both Eren and Fuutarou told her. "No, I have reached my limit. I am so hungry I can not take another step" Itsuki said as her stomach was rumbling. So they made a quick pit stop at a store where Itsuki was looking at the many choices of snacks she could buy. "They all look good" she said. "There's no time to waste deciding!" Fuutarou said.  "What will you have?" Itsuki asked him. "Oh, I don't really have-"

"I do not mind treating you something this small. I cannot say more, but I know I caused you some trouble so" Itsuki said as Fuutarou was a little surprise. "You too Eren, you can pick something too" Itsuki said as the brown hair boy already had a snack in his hand. "I thought we were in a hurry you three!?" Nino shouted at them. "Yeesh, what's Itsuki playing at?"

Nino was surprise that Miku and Ichika were talking to a little boy. "What's with the kid?" Nino asked. "I think he's lost" Miku said. "Did he get separated from his mommy?" Ichika asked. "We're in a hurry, so let someone else handle it" Fuutarou said as Eren nodded his head. "You two are demons!" the sisters told them. 

"Will you tell us what happen kiddo?" Ichika asked the little boy. "I wanna find my mommy" the boy said in English as the girls realize they were fuck. "Let me talk to him" Eren said as he went and kneel down to the boy. "Where did you last saw her?" Eren asked him in English. "The hospital" the boy said as Miku realize that word. "Did he say hospital?" Miku asked as Eren nodded his head.

"The central hospital is nearby" she said as Ichika cleared her throat. "Did you go to the hospital with your mommy?" Ichika asked in English as the boy nodded his head. "He understood me!" Ichika said as they went to the hospital and reunited the boy with his mother. "I'm glad we got him back to his mommy" Ichika said. "Yep I think we are. But haven't you girls forgotten something?" Fuutarou asked as he look at his phone. 

When he did he look shock as he showed the time to the others. "Time's over, the exams are about to begin" he said showing them the time. "What are we going to do!?" Itsuki said. "Well, the school isn't far" Miku said. "Do you think the discipline teacher will let us in late?" Ichika asked. "Any bright ideas?" Nino asked Eren who had been silent this whole tier time. 

He started dialing a number as he put his phone to his ear. "Hello, Yotsuba?" Eren said. "Are you already at the school? No, that's fine. Just stay there" Eren said as he hung up. "Don't worry, I got a plan. Operation doppelganger."

They got to the school where Miku was up first. "Good morning!" she told the teacher while wearing a green ribbon that match Yotsuba's. "Hey, you're late!" the teacher told her. "Woah, don't you recognize this ribbon, sir?" Miku asked. "That face, that ribbon. Yes, I do seem to recall seeing you a few minutes ago" the teacher said. "I had to leave for a second to help a teacher" Miku said. "Oh, well, the class bell already rang. Get in your seats before exams begin!" the teacher told her as she went in the school.

After she went the next one was Ichika who told the teacher "Good morning!" Next was Nino who also told him the same thing. Then it was Itsuki who was nervous and felt guilty about it. "I deceived a teacher, what have I done?" she said as she was still shacking. "Oh, don't be so square" Nino told her. "Oh, good you all got in!" Yotsuba said as she found them. "It's the real one" her sisters said when they spotted her.

"If you don't pull yourself together, you'll get tripped up. This is the real hard part" Ichika said to Itsuki. "Yes, it is finally happening" Itsuki said. "I wonder if we'll pass" Miku said. "Huh, where's Usegui-san and Jeager-san?" Yotsuba asked as the sisters realize they weren't there.

"Good morning" Fuutarou said as he wore a ribbon in his head. He walked by the teacher as a man in a brown coat soon walked up. "Don't mind me, I'm just a hopeless war veteran" Eren said as he had let down his hair and covered one of his eyes with bandage.

 "Don't mind me, I'm just a hopeless war veteran" Eren said as he had let down his hair and covered one of his eyes with bandage

He too walked by the teacher before the teacher stopped both of them. "Not only are you two late, but you're also screwing with me?" the teacher asked them. "Yeah, I didn't think so" Fuutarou said. "I don't know this man" Eren said as he pointed at Fuutarou. "Come to the student discipline office!" the teacher said as he started dragging them by the back of their collars. 

"Eren!" Miku said. "Get going!" Eren told her. "You'll be fine without us! Just remember, give out your hearts! Keep fighting, no matter what!" Eren shouted at them. "What are you talking about?" the teacher asked him as he dragged the two boys away. 

"Yeah!" Miku said as she felt pump. "Let's good grades and surprise the two of them!" Ichika said to her. "Come on, you do it too Nino" Yotsuba told her sister. "Wh-Why do I have to!?" Nino said. "Let us fight like our lives depend on it" Itsuki said. They all hold each others fingers and shouted "Let's do this!"