A New Discovery

Eren woke up in his bed to smell of breakfast as he heard his mother said "Itsuki, just add the eggs." Eren got up and left his room, heading to the kitchen. When he got there he saw Itsuki and his mother cooking in the kitchen. "Good morning Eren!" Carla said when she saw her son. "G-Good morning" Itsuki said when she saw him. "You better get ready or you will be late to school" Carla told him as he rubbed his eyes.

After getting ready and eating breakfast, Itsuki and Eren headed to school together. "Aren't you scared of what people will think if they saw us walking together?" Eren asked her. "Eren, I've been hanging out with the most feared boy in our school. I think walking with you to school isn't any worst" Itsuki told him as Eren was surprise by her answer. "Well, don't you need to go get your books?" Eren asked.

"I am prepare. I bumped into Yotsuba yesterday and had her bring them" Itsuki told him. "Why didn't you ask her for your wallet?" Eren asked. "I only noticed afterwards, and Yotsuba seemed to be busy" Itsuki said. "Oh yeah, she wasn't there yesterday. What was she doing?" Eren asked. "Hm? You didn't hear? She had practice with the track team since she's filling in with them in the upcoming tournament" Itsuki said which surprise Eren. "Oh no. Fuutarou isn't going to like that" Eren said. 

Time Skip brought you by Eren watching Fuutarou yell at Yotsuba from a distance

As Eren was watching Yotsuba being scolded by Fuutarou, he saw Nino walking by. "Nino" he called out to her and caught up to her. "You came to school? Have you finally change your mind on your sisters? Are you finally going to go home" Eren asked her as she then looked at him. "Alright. I'll go home" she told him. "Wow, really?" Eren said as he follow her to a building.

He was then stopped by some hotel employees as he said "Hey, this is just the hotel from yesterday!" Eren told her. "We must ask that non guests refrain from entering the premises!" the employees told him. "I'm her tutor. Nino, what are you going to do about the exams!? I'll make you pass, so let me in!" Eren said. Nino stopped and said "What will passing the exams get me? I don't care one bit." With that she left as Eren stood there watching her leave. 

He would spent the next few days trying his best to continue on his days as he would spent his time on each sister, trying his best to fix the situation. He would then find himself by himself standing on an open plain, just looking off into the distance. He sat down on the ground as he sigh and thought 'This has been something.'

He never had the time for himself to do anything anymore. It's now fill with him helping the sisters or Zeke needing something from. He took a deep breath in and out before getting up. He walked over to a lake and stare at it. 'Maybe some rock throwing wouldn't be too bad' he said in his head as he went to pick up a rock. What he didn't know was that it was pretty sharp and when he grabbed it, it cut him. "Ah!" he said in pain as lighting then cover his hand.

 "Ah!" he said in pain as lighting then cover his hand

Everyone in the city turned to that direction. "What was that sound?" Miku asked who was with Ichika. "Maybe an earthquake?" Ichika said. Nino was in her hotel room as she saw the lighitng struck down. "Lighting?" she said confuse. Fuutarou was currenly with a girl name Rena when they both saw the lighting struck. Zeke was outside as well when he saw it. He smile and said "Our plan can now begin."