New Years

"I love you" said the actress in the opera that Eren and his family were watching. "Woah!" Carla said as she seem to be the only one in her family to be interested in the opera. "She finally said it! Oh my, and they just kissed!" Zeke chuckle and said "I guess that's a little shocking." They heard a knock on the door as Eren went to open it. The people in the door were his grandparents who had come to spend new years with them.

"Eren!" his grandfather said as he hugged his grandson. "Grandpa" Eren said as he thought it was a little weird saying it. 'He never did knew I existed in my old world' Eren said in his head as he hugged his grandfather. "Here's your new years present" his grandfather said as he took out some cash and gave it to him. 'In the words of Fuutarou, money is what matters' Eren said in his head as he took the cash.

"Anyway, I think we should be going somewhere" Carla said as Eren was confuse. They ended up going to a shrine where they were going to pay their respects. At the shrine they met up with Eren's other friends that they haven't seen in a long time. "Happy new years Eren" Armin told him. "Happy new years Eren" Mikasa told him as well.

"Happy new years to the both of you" Eren told them. "I got my fortunate!" Sasha said as she held it in the air. "Me too!" Connie said as he did the exact thing as she was doing. "Knock it off you two" Jean told them. Everyone got their fortunes and Zeke said "I got look out for those who are shorter than you." Eren chuckle by his fortune. "I wonder how Fuutarou and the others are doing" Eren said. "I'm doing fine" said a voice. "Oh, that's good" Eren said as he then realize he just heard that out loud.

He turn around and saw his friend there with Raiha. "Fuutarou, Raiha, what are you two doing here?" Eren asked them. "I was force to come" Fuutarou told him. "We came to pay our respect to God!" Raiha said. "Us too" Eren told her. "Fuutarou, nice to see you again" Armin told him as he shook his hand. "Raiha-chan!" Sasha and Connie said when they saw her. "Oh, is this Fuutarou?" Zeke asked as he walked up next to Eren. "Yeah" Eren told him as he then looked at his friend. "Fuutarou, this is Zeke. My brother." Fuutarou was shock as he said "You have a brother!?"

"You don't talk about me to your friends?" Zeke asked his little brother who seem to ignore him. "What would make this worst if we saw those five idiots here" Fuutarou said. All of a sudden they saw five girls dressed up in kimonos walk by them. The boys turn to them and saw it was none other than the sisters. "Why do we run into you everywhere we go!?" Nino said.

"Uesugi-san, Jeager-san, and Raiha-chan! Why don't you stop by our house?" Yotsuba asked them. "Sorry, but we-"

"I'm there!" Raiha said, forcing Fuutarou to go. "Go with them. Enjoy your youth and your time while you have it" Zeke told Eren as he knew what he meant. 'Theirs a chance after we do our mission, we might become wanted criminals. And if we do become criminals, then that means I won't be able to see my friends again because of that' Eren said in his head.   

"You guys should come too!" Yotsuba told the others. "Isn't your apartment too small?" Fuutarou said. "But we should all enjoy this time together!" Yotsuba said. "Don't expect too much from them" Eren told his friends. "Don't be so mean!" Itsuki told him.

Time Skip brought you by Armin and Fuutarou testing each others knowledge

"I love you too!" said the actor in the opera as he then kiss his co-star. "They kissed" Itsuki said as she was shock and red. "How romantic!" Nino said. "Good thing we recorded it!" Yotsuba said. "You haven't seen all of if yet" Mikasa said as they continue watching the opera.

"Why did you even invite us here?" Fuutarou asked. "I think we should go. It's getting overcrowded" Eren said. "Aw, why don't you guys relax with us for New Year's?" Ichika asked them. "Happy new year, Eren" Miku said as she held a bento box in her hand. "I made new year's food. Want some? I look forward to studying with you this year as well." The food in her bento box was typical Miku made food as Eren said "Um, I'm good. But I think Sasha would like it."