The Camping Trip Part One

The students finally got to the camping site as they were getting ready to cook dinner. "Well, we'll make the curry so you boys handle the rice" Nino told a group of boys as they agree to it. She started chopping vegetables as some girls were impress by her skills. "Woah Nino! You chop vegetables so fast!" one of the girls told her. "I can tell you do the cooking at home" another girl told her. "This is a piece of cake" Nino told them as she was glad that the trip was finally starting. 'I wonder how the others are doing' she thought in her head. 

Ichika grabbed some dirty cooking supplies as she said "Are you finished with this? I'll clean it for you." The boy handed her the item while saying "O-Ok!" Ichika walked away as two boys started talking about her. "Nakano-san is pretty and considerate. What is she, some kind of perfect super woman?" The other boy agreed as he said "I want her to clean my room too."

Yotsuba was chopping wood pretty swiftly as she was shocking her classmates. "Look, you don't have to chop any more!" her classmates told her. "Aha, this is fun, huh?" Yotsuba said as she wipe some sweat from her forehead.

Itsuki was looking after some boiling food as someone asked her "You think it's ready yet?" Itsuki took out her phone and said "Wait a minute. In three more seconds it will be fifteen minutes." 

Miku was trying to add something to everyone's food as some girls were surrounding her. "Miku-chan, what are you trying to put in there!?" one of the girls asked her. "Miso, the secret ingredient" Miku told them. "Just add it to your own!" another girl told her.

Eren and Fuutarou were walking together as they were going to check on the rice. When they got to the area they spotted the same boy that tried out to ask out Ichika. "I'll handle this" Eren told his friend as he went over to the rice. He crouched down as he look at the rice and said "I wonder if this rice is done." The boy turn to him and said "Hey you, don't pretend you didn't see me here. I know you didn't forget me. Hey." Eren didn't say anything as he turn and said "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there."

"You bastard. Anyway, how are things going with Nakano-san?" the boy asked. "Good" Eren simply said as he continue to look at the rice. "Well, I still haven't found anyone to dance with since she rejected me for the folk dance. You lucky bastard, getting to dance with Nakano-san. Even I realized it's my own fault everyone's afraid of me now after all the fighting I've done." Eren was only thinking of one thing as he was talking: 'I wonder how the curry is doing?'

"How'd you burn the rice!?" Eren heard someone saying. He looked and saw a group of boys arguing with a group of girls. "I bet you were goofing off instead of watching it, weren't you!?" a girl said. "N-No we weren't! It's only a little burnt, we can still eat it" a boy said. "Our curry is perfect!" the girl said. "We've never done this before! It'd happen to anyone!" the boy shouted. 

Eren walked up behind the group of boys as they realize him. "E-Eren!" they said when they spotted him. "What's going on here?" he asked. "We burnt a little bit of the rice, but the girls are exaggerating" the boys told him. "We are not exaggerating!" they shouted at them. 

"What should we do Nino?" the girls asked the quintuplet. The two "leaders" of the groups walked up in front of each other as they stare at each other. "I'm sorry for these idiots, but I made some extra rice that I can give to your group. Hope you can accept that as an apology" Eren said. Nino didn't say anything but just smile at him. "We'll just cook our own rice. Your goons can just go and watch the curry" Nino told him.

Everyone around them were scared and nervous about what's going to happen as they could feel the menacing aura coming from the two of them. Eren nodded as he turn to the boys. "You heard the lady" he told them as he walked away from them. "She's pretty ticked off" Fuutarou said. "She is?" Maeda said.