Final Exams

Miku:

Miku was in her class as she began her finals. 'My goal for these finals isn't simply passing. I can't lost to my sisters either. I decided back then' Miku said in her head.

Back in January they were all gather together to start a lesson. "Well, winter break is over" Ichika said. "Did you girls get those career choice survey in your classes too?" Nino asked. "I don't know what to write" Miku said. "I bet you can finish yours in a snap, huh Ichika?" Yotsuba said. "Well, I haven't actually told the school yet" Ichika said. "All right, let's start class girls" Fuutarou said as he and Eren enter the room. 

"Yes, please let us begin! And confirm for us what is we need to pass the exams!" Itsuki told the two boys. "Y-Yeah, glad to see you motivated" Fuutarou said. "Set your sights on over thirty points-"

Suddenly Eren's nose began to bleed as the girls began to swarm him. "What's wrong?" Nino asked him. "He probably looked at a dirty magazine on the way here" Ichika said. Eren wipe the blood from his nose as he said "I have her to thank for this." He pointed at Miku and said "She's been forcing me to eat chocolate she's buying from everywhere for a while now."

"I brought more today" Miku said as she held them in her hands. "Oh, I was just in the mood for something sweet" Nino said as she tried to grab one. Miku pulled them away and said "They're not for you Nino." Nino was confuse as she said "Huh? Don't keep it all for yourself." Miku then smile and said "I won't. Not yet."

"So try all of them and tell me what you think!" Miku said as she placed the chocolates on the table. "Can I at least call for help?" Eren asked. "No" Miku told him. "L-Let me have on measly bite" Nino said. "No" Miku told her. "Girls! We only have two months left, so lets get studying!" Yotsuba said. 'Oh right. I never really thought about Valentines day before' Ichika said in her head.

Later at night Miku was still up in the kitchen. "You're still awake Miku?" Ichika asked as she was putting on clothes. "Ichika. Sorry I woke you up" Miku told her. "How's it going? Almost figure out Eren's prefence yet?" Ichika asked. "You noticed I don't really like sweets, so it's hard for me to tell. So I'm making a simple chocolate" Miku said as the chocolate she was making had a skull shape in it. "Uh, is that skull I see?" Ichika asked.

"This is a safe skull" Miku said. "Safe skull?" Ichika said. "Why not use a simpler recipe? Like one of those where you just melt the chocolate and reform it" Ichika said as Miku didn't seem to like the idea. "Hm, yeah I'm not exactly a great cook either" Ichika said. She began thinking about something as she then got an idea. "Oh! I got it! I do happen to know a pretty good cook" Ichika said. "Huh?" Miku said. "Why don't you let my friend teach you?" Ichika asked her.

The next day came and the girls had their study session, but Miku stayed behind. She went back to cooking where she was looking at the chocolate she made which was letting out a bad aura. 'I wonder if Eren would eat one of these?' Miku said in her head. 'I'm glad Ichika knows so many people. This is the day they're supposed to come. I wonder what this good cook is like.'

Someone came through the door and it was none other than Nino. "Hm? What are you doing all alone?" Nino asked her sister. "Nino. I thought there was a study meet at the school today" Miku told her. "Ichika asked me to come back" Nino said. "Huh? You were the one she was talking about?" Miku said. They then heard a noise as they got scare by it. 

Miku was confuse as Nino said "What the heck was that? That scared me." She walked over to Miku's dish and said "But so does this. Gross. What a mess. Who'd wanna eat get these chocolates? You're that double whammy of clumsy with no sense of taste, so why don't you just buy some chocolate the store?" Nino thought Miku would pout her face and tell her to shut up.