The Camping Trip Final Part

A teacher was carrying Eren to a room as he told the sisters "Thank you for bringing him. I'll let Jeager rest here and keep an eye on him. But if it looks it's getting worst, I'll personally take him to the hospital. Please bring his things."

"Yes sir" Yotsuba said as she and her sisters were there listening to what's happening. "Sorry, It's all my fault!" Ichika said as she ran away. "Ichika!" Miku said as she turn to her sister. "You girls change clothes and join the others. The campfire gathering is about to begin" the teacher told the sisters. "I-I will stay with him!" Itsuki said as Eren cough. "There's nothing you can do here, let me be alone" Eren told them.

"Isn't that kind of cold? Itsuki is worrying about you!" Nino said as she tried to walk to him but was stopped by the teacher. "You heard him. Get going girls" the teacher told them. "But" the girls said as the teacher would not allow them to stay. "This room is off limits! If you're found here again, you will be penalized!" the teacher said. "Eren, he has been helping us this whole tier time, are we really going to let this happen to him?" Miku said.

Eren turn around and look at Nino. "Nino, I want to talk to you" he told her which surprised everyone there.

Later at the campfire Nino was standing by herself as her friends walk up to her. "How stupid" she said. "Hm? What's the matter Nino?" one of her friends asked. "Weren't you all worked up about having a boy to dance with?" Nino was quiet as she said "He couldn't make it."

A couple of minutes ago Eren had told Nino to see him in private. "I'm pretty sure you know I can't dance with you at the campfire because of my condition" Eren told her. Nino nodded as she said "But I'm sure you would've rejected my request anyway." Eren shook his head and said "I wanted to dance with you." Nino was shock and said "What!?" Eren nodded his head and said "I thought about it a lot, and I wouldn't have mind dancing with you. I think you're actually a nice girl who has her sweet moments from time to time. It kind of breaks my heart I can't come dance with you."

Eren could see that Nino was sad and look as if she was going to cry. "Don't be sad, cheer up. We can always have a dance in the future." He then gave a small attempt of a smile as the teacher told him to go back to bed. 

In present time Nino was looking into the fire as that conversation between her and Eren flash in her mind. 'I don't want that weirdo telling me to cheer up. Worrying about me, putting me in your debt. Why don't you worry about yourself?' Nino thought in her hand. She remember when Eren was going to look for Itsuki and she asked if she can trust him. "Yeah" Eren told her before he left. "He ticks me off" Nino said as she continues to look at the fire.

Ichika was sitting on a staircase as she suddenly felt something warm on her cheek. It was Miku who had touch her cheek with a Matcha soda. "You can have it, you need your fluids with a cold" Miku told her as she gave her the soda. "Wow, there's a hot version" Ichika said as she held it in her hand. Suddenly Miku placed her forehead on Ichika's forehead and said "Your fever is gone."

"I must've... Given it to Eren" Ichika said. "He was acting strange recently" Miku said. "Looking back at it, he probably was sick the whole tier time. If I had just kept a better eye on him, but I was too busy with myself."

They were quiet for a bit until Ichika said "Sorry." Miku was confuse as Ichika explained. "I should've called off that dance. If only I had realize earlier about the legend and about your feelings."

'And about my own feeling' Ichika said in her head. Miku then hugged Ichika as Ichika was confuse about it. "Huh? Miku?" Ichika said. "I was always worried about how you, and Nino... How everyone approached Eren. I thought if I were special, it wouldn't be equal. But now I've stopped" Miku said as she look at the floor. 'I want him for my own, I can't lie to my heart. But that's not for now.'