Kyoto Trip Part One

It was the day of the trip as everyone was excited to go. They were all at the train station as groups were talking amongst themselves. "It's finally about to begin" Ichika said. "Hey Itsuki! Let's board the bullet train!" Yotsuba said to her sister. "First, let's follow E-kun's group" Nino said. "Eren didn't seem thrilled about that" Ichika told her. "Stop calling him E-kun" Miku told Nino. 

"Uesugi-kun! Let's go to Kiyomizdera! Your group and ours!" Itsuki told Fuutarou. "Huh? Aren't groups supposed to move independently?" Fuutarou said. "Oh, don't be like that" Itsuki said. 'I thought your memories of Kyoto were important to you? I have faith you will notice' Itsuki said in her head. "Huh?" Nino said after seeing Itsuki act like this. "Why is Itsuki?" Miku said confuse.

"Wow Itsuki, you're cheating on me? After all we've been through together?" Eren asked as all the girls shouted what. Itsuki turn red as she said "W-W-What!? Eren, I-I didn't know we were like that!" Eren started chuckling as he said "I'm joking. How come you girls never laugh at my jokes?" Everyone got on the train where each groups were seated next to each other. "There, full house" Ichika said as she and her sisters were playing cards. Nino growl as Yotsuba said "I lose."

"One more! One more hand!" Nino said. "I'll take you on anytime" Ichika told her. Yotsuba turn to her right and saw that Miku was asleep. "Miku" she called her name but she didn't wake up. "Miku!" she said her name again as Miku finally woke up. "It's over" Yotsuba told her as Miku nodded. She then notice something in her deck as she said "Oh, two pairs."

"You're late, and your hand's weak!" Nino told her. Yotsuba lean towards Miku and whisper into her ear "You seem sleepy. You woke up early this morning and went off somewhere, didn't you?" "Yeah" Miku responded. "I went to work and begged to use the kitchen."

"Huh!? So you're finally going to have him taste it and then tell him?" Yotsuba asked. "You've been working your butt off for this day! I'll be cheering for you till the end" Yotsuba told her as Miku seem embarrassed about it. "I hope it's still good cold" Miku said. "I know. How about for this next hand we make a rule that the winner gets to give any order they like?" Ichika suggested. "Any orders? Good idea" Nino said. "I accept" Itsuki said. "I won't lose" Miku said. Yotsuba seem surprised about how fire up her sisters were about cards.

Our main characters finally arrived at Kyoto as they were listening to the teachers instructions. "We will send the large items to the hotel ourselves. Only take your valuables with you. Those are all the tips we have, dismissed" the teachers said as students started going their own way. Nino look around as Itsuki notice this. "Is something the matter?" Itsuki asked. "Huh? No. It was probably just my imagination. I wonder where E-kun's group is going" Nino said.

"Where does everyone wanna go?" Yotsuba asked. "Well, we are on a trip and trip means shopping! Fancy shops are a lot more fun than moldy old temples!" Nino said as she imagine her and Eren shopping together. "You don't get it, do you? This is Kyoto. So I want to feed him all delicious local treats" Ichika said as she imagine feeding Eren some treats. "I agree with that opinion, but at the moment, I'd like to remind him of what happened on that day. No, I mean, a walk would be nice" Itsuki said. "Besides that, I need to talk to someone else. I need to talk to him about a dream I had and something I've discover."

"Itsuki? What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" Yotsuba whisper into her ear. "I-"

"Ah! Eren's group just left!" Ichika pointed out as they could see the group of five boys leaving. 'If they won't just join up with his group then we must all be thinking the same thing' Nino said in her head. "Let's follow them" she said to her sisters. "I wonder where they're going" the sisters said as Miku held onto the bag that had her treats for Eren. 

The five boys were at a temple praying. "What is this place?" Maeda asked. "A shrine to the god of academics. Maeda-kun, your grades are hard to look at, so pray deeply" Takeda said as the three other boys were quiet. "The hell did you say!?" Maeda said. "Can you two be quiet!?" Eren said. "How about we just leave?" Armin suggested. Not far from them were the girls who were spying on them. "It's pretty plain, isn't it?" Nino said as she look unimpressed. "Now, now" Ichika said. The boys then started to move as Itsuki said "Looks like they're moving on."