30. About reverse order and a skip in time

I can't believe it. I freed my Cat friends. I helped the other animals. I got Mom and Dad to bring Myrow home with us. This luck is crazy.

Actually, it wasn't luck. It was all me! Just me!
...you don't believe me?
Oh well. I know, myself, that it's true and I don't care about you.

Seeing Myrow made me remember that the last time we saw each other, I proposed to her. And she said yes.

Do you know what comes after a proposal? A wedding, that's what.

A Cat wedding is actually pretty complicated. You need an Old Cat, who will bid us mates, you need the mother of the groom and the father of the bride, and enough friends to come and celebrate.

I told Myrow how a wedding worked, because she never assisted to any. She suggested that one last time, we run away to the Forest to see our friends, our parents, and Old Myr. Because they were all saved by Dad and Mom and those that didn't have owners (basically all of the Wild Cats) were released into the wild.

I agreed with her. We would run away, for our wedding, and then come back. And hopefully do what mates do.

***Half a moon later***

This was the day. The day Myrow and I would be wed.

We used the same technique that I used to run away. Rubbing oneself against a human's leg always works.

Dad opened the door for us and our journey began. It wasn't that long, actually. When I saw the rock, I knew this was the right decision to make.

We walked along the hidden paths of the Forest, sometimes Myrow would show me the way, sometimes I would remember better. When we arrived, our respective families came out of their Caves and greeted us. We told them that we wanted to marry. They gave us their blessing. We wanted a small wedding, so we only invited our closest friends and our families. Old Myr was chosen as the Head, the one who bids the groom and bride mates.

And in no time, at least it seemed that way to me, we were walking down the path bordered by friends, and the question came:

"Myorow, will you take Myrow as your mate?"
"Yes, I will."
"Do you promise to protect her through life and death, starvation and luxury, loss and friendship?"
"I do."

"Myrow, will you take Myorow as your mate?"
"Yes, I will."
"Do you promise to stick by him through life and death, starvation and luxury, loss and friendship?"
"I do."

"I now declare you mates. You may now retire." Old Myr pronounced.
All Cats started singing the Wild Cat's Marriage anthem. We sang it with them, as loudly as we could. Happiness was flooding my heart, and for once, I didn't mind.

We shortly decided to walk back to the house. We couldn't leave Mike, Felix, Mom, and Dad. Not after all they did for me.

"Myorow?"
"Yes?"
"You know that I love you, right?"
"I love you too."