Kill the traitors!

The past few days rumors have spread of the new general, Lady Helion. She earned her respect by approaching the demons and interacting with them. It was just as if Sierra came back in order to greet her old friends. Some things seem to last forever. Dorian Hakai watches as the black haired woman dances with a few others in a practice room. They look like moving shadows. Roxanne seems to have fun. "You're more human than you think you are." He continues enjoying the show until the end.

I think I kinda have a talent for dancing. It is quite traditional but very beautiful and I've already learned a lot in the past three days. The girls were very patient while teaching me, so that I could enjoy the process. As we practice I feel the glare of two red eyes on me. Did he come to see me dance or is he here by accidant? Regardless it gives me some sort of motivation to go all out. Once the music stops and everyone bows to leave, I walk towards the corner where the demon king is standing. We've gotten a little closer... I guess? "Greetings your majesty. Did you like what you have witnessed?" He gives me a charming smile. "Indeed. You seem to have adapted to life here?" I nod. "Great. I have wanted to call for you but since we meet like this I will tell you right away." So it was coincidence. For some reason I feel disappointed. "Let me hear your orders, your majesty." He explains: "I need you to go to the surface. The human world. There is a place where traitors hide. We have received information. Your task is simple. Eliminate all of them. I will give you subordinates to help you lead the way. If it was your mother, she wouldn't be able to find it." Haha so it is genetics. "Anyway, finish it quitely. Afterwards we'll meet up there to discuss our next step." I nod once again. "Copy that." He leaves. It's obviously in order to test my abilities but still... he could have given me other targets... I don't have much experience when it comes to fighting demons. But I know I cannot disappoint him or else my life is over. I go to my own residence. Living here, I am being treated like a queen. I have servants for literally everything and for the first time ever, more than enough food to live comfortably. I could keep this up for an eternity. But for some reason I always feel the need to impress the King. Maybe it's fear. But I genuinely want him to be fond of me. I can't fail this task! I have learned to control my ability in a certain way. There are still flaws though, so for now I rely on my physical strength and Keria. It is time to get ready. I will depart in an hour so I should dress up. Another cool thing here. The most beautiful clothes! I take a practical outfit, that helps me move and my cloak as I go towards the gate, followed by my subordinates.

We have travelled for three hours or so and I start to feel tired. Simply walking is an exhausting activity. This is when I see a creature coming our way. It is big and has wings. I wonder if I could ride it? It seems lunatic as it randomly smashes his wings against trees. I can't tame it like this. Maybe I can talk to it? "Slowly boy, what's the matter?" I give the others a sign to stay back as I try to communicate with the creature. It approaches me but I dodge it's hit. I see it. A big thorn coming out of it's chest. "Keria, cut it out without hurting the creature." I order as I smash my sword into the thorn. Gotcha. The thorn comes out of the body and the creature falls down. I transform into my demon form as I heal the wound. As a human I can only do this at night however I'm limitless as my demon self. The creature senses my energy and bows down. I border his back with the others as I pet him. "Good boy." Finally I can sit down for a bit. We arrive at the hiding spot pretty soon as I tell the creature to leave and turn into my human self. That's when I see her. The pretty heroine. My sister. I don't care about my undercover disguise anymore as I want to talk to her but I am held back by my subordinate. "Lady Helion, we cannot risk getting recognized. I apologize for being bold but we should hide first." He's right. We hide a little further and start discussing. What is Elhain doing here? Is she one of them? Wouldn't that make us enemies? I don't want to kill her though. I tell my people to wait for me as I carry out my idea. I'm sorry sister but I need to complete my task. Quick enough for them to not notice, I knock out Elhain and chain her to a tree. This way we can kill anyone without caring about getting recognized or even hurting her. Once again my eyes turn yellow as I walk towards the tents and start attacking. All eyes are on me while I feed my demonic sword with blood. There were no demons in here but as I turn around I notice them. I am surrounded by five cursed creatures. I'm not sure if I can take them all at once. I hear screams as my people kill the humans who are trying to escape. I don't have time to think as the five of them shoot their abilities at me. Shit. Blades are being thrown at me and I am almost struck by lightenings. They are forcing me to go backwards but what can I do? Keria, help me! But the sword doesn't answer. One of the demons hits my right hip with his sharp nails. Blood drops from my body as I stand there. I put all of my energy and concentration on my surroundings. I hope this works now. And it does. While at the verge of dying, everything stays still. I'm the only one moving. "Cold Space." This is my cursed magic. I pick up the sword and behead the demons. "Warm Up." Everything starts moving again. I see my bystanders. Without a second thought I kill them all and turn back to being a human. I cannot let them see my sister. I go to the tree where the awaken heroine tries to get rid of her ropes. I free her. She tears up and hugs me as soon as she sees me. "You're alive." I hide my wound and respond: "Yes, I am."