You're Dating My Sister?

Author: Lexy

~~~

As usual the Hard Deck was busy on a Friday night. Regulars were out celebrating the end of the work week, while the pilots were taking a break and having a casual night out. When Jake had called Y/N to tell her that everyone was going to the Hard Deck and he wanted her to join, she had quickly accepted.

She hadn't seen her brother in three weeks and she was excited to see him again. After losing both of their parents, they only had each other. They had grown close over the years and talked everyday. She had also grown close with two of his friends from Top Gun, Phoenix and Rooster.

Phoenix spotted Y/N as she walked in the door and waved her over. Hangman and Rooster were playing a round of pool as Phoenix watched.

"Hi Y/N," Phoenix greeted her, pulling her into a hug. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"I'm glad I was able to make it!"

Y/N glanced over at the pool table and locked eyes with Bradley. A smile flashed across his face before glancing away. Her cheeks turned slightly pink as she looked at her boyfriend. Nobody knew they were together. They had been seeing each other for almost a year without anyone finding out, especially her brother. If he knew that his twin sister was seeing Bradley Bradshaw, Bradley would not be here right now.

"Hey sis," Jake said, giving her a quick hug. "Let me get you a drink."

"I'll come with you," Phoenix offered, following behind him.

Phoenix was the only person that knew about Y/N and Bradley. Y/N had needed someone to talk to about it and she knew that she could trust Phoenix.

Bradley walked around the pool table and stood next to her. He was looking extra good tonight with his blue jeans that showed off his backside and his typical white tank under his Hawaiian shirt. His aviator sunglasses hung off the collar of his white tank.

"Hey babe," he said, reaching down and squeezing her hand before quickly letting go.

Y/N glanced over towards the bar and saw that Jake and Phoenix were already on their way back.

"Here you go Y/N," Jake said, handing her favorite beer.

"Thanks," Y/N said, taking a sip.

A while later, while everyone else was a couple drinks deep, Bradley sat down at the table next to Y/N. Together they watched while their group played pool together. No one had a second thought when he sat down at the table with her.

"Want to get out of here?" Bradley asked, nodding towards the beach.

"Yea," Y/N answered.

She walked through the crowded bar with Bradley following behind her. She opened the back door and stepped onto the sand. The beach was quiet. She could hear the waves crashing along the shore as they walked to the water together. Bradley reached down and laced his fingers in hers. Since it was dark out, Y/N wasn't worried about anyone seeing the two of them together.

As they approached the water, they pulled off their shoes and rolled up their jeans. The water was warmer than she expected it to be.

Bradley stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I want to talk to about your brother," he said.

His statement surprised Y/N. "You do?"

"Yea...Y/N I love you and I don't want to keep this a secret anymore."

He turned her around to face him, placing his hands on her hips. Y/N stood up on her tiptoes and placed her lips against his. "I love you too."

"Y/N?" a familiar voice called out from behind them.

"Uh oh," Y/N whispered.

Within moments, Jake was next to them. "What the hell is going on here?" he cried, pointing between Y/N and Bradley.

"We'll tell you but first you need to calm down!" Y/N told him.

"What the fuck Bradshaw?" Jake said, pushing Bradley backwards. Bradley stumbled but was able to catch himself. He stood up and towered over Jake. "Have you been fucking my sister?"

"She said we would explain but first you need to calm down!" Bradley said.

"How can I be calm when my friend has been fucking my sister behind my back!"

Jake reached out and punched Bradley in the face. Bradley stumbled but quickly recovered and ran towards Jake, wrapping his arms around his waist and slamming him backwards. Together they fell onto the ground and Bradley placed his hands on Jake's shoulders, attempting to calm him down.

It took a minute but Jake finally calmed down. When he was ready, Bradley stood up and offered him a hand. Jake silently accepted and Bradley pulled him up.

"Can you please explain what is going on?" Jake asked, running his hand through his hair.

"We've been seeing each other for a while now," Y/N told him.

"How long is 'a while?'"

"Almost a year," Bradley told him.

Jake's eyes widened from Bradley's comment. "You've been seeing each other for almost a year? How has nobody found out?"

"We didn't tell anyone and we made sure to not make it obvious," Bradley said.

Jake sighed. "Wow...and no one knew?"

Bradley shook his head and our eyes locked together.

"Nat knows," I told them and both of their eyes went wide.

"Nat knows?!" they said together.

I threw my arms up in the air. "I had to talk to someone about it!"

It was silent for a moment before Jake spoke. "Do you love her?" he asked, looking over at Bradley.

Bradley nodded. "Yea."

Jake looked between the two of them before saying "If you hurt her, I will come after you."

"I promise I won't do anything to hurt her," he told Jake, meaning every word.