Party Hook Up

Author: Lexy

----

"Baby, you look amazing," Bradley told his girlfriend for the tenth time that night. He walked around to the passenger side of her brand new Jeep and held the door open for her.

"Thank you," Y/N said, gently squeezing his arm as she climbed into the car.

She watched as Bradley walked around to the driver side door and climbed in. He started the engine and backed out of the driveway. Tonight the two of them were going to a party, to celebrate the newlyweds, Maverick and Penny.

The party was formal and while Bradley just went in his tux, Y/N had decided to go all out. She had bought a new dress and shoes. The dress was floor length and hung loosely off her body. There was a slit on the side that went up to Y/N's knee. The top was cut into a v neck and showed off the perfect amount of cleavage. The moment she had put on the dress, Bradley couldn't stop staring at her.

Bradley rested his hand on Y/N's thigh as he drove. He drew small circles with his thumb while he glanced over at her every few minutes.

"How far of a drive is it?" Y/N asked.

"About half an hour," Bradley said.

Although Bradley meant know harm when he placed his hand on Y/N's thigh, her core was beginning to slightly throb from his touch. She moved slightly, allowing his hand to move an inch up her thigh.

Bradley looked over at her with a smirk on his face.

"What?" she snapped.

Bradley shrugged. "Nothing."

The rest of the drive was silent, Bradley's hand resting on her thigh the entire way. By the time they pulled into the parking lot, Y/N was craving more of his touch. And Bradley knew it. He watched as she unbuckled her seatbelt but didn't make any efforts to get out of the vehicle.

Slowly, he trailed his fingers down her thigh, effortlessly slipping them underneath her dress. He slowly moved them along her underwear, making note that they were already wet and he had barely been touching her.

Y/N's hand held onto the door handle just as Bradley slipped two fingers underneath her underwear. She let out a soft moan as he ran his fingers along her folds, grazing over her sensitive spot.

She silently shifted her legs apart, allowing Bradley better access. He quickly slipped two fingers in while his thumb began to rub over her bundle of nerves. Y/N's eyes closed while Bradley's fingers back and forth, bringing her closer to the edge.

They had done this so many times before that Bradley knew exactly how to drive Y/N wild. Every touch drove her crazy. Every kiss drove her wild.

Quicker and quicker his fingers moved. Y/N's hand gripped the door handle tighter, her fingers turning white.

"Fuck Bradley," she groaned as the knot grew stronger in her stomach.

His thumb moved faster against her sensitive spot, enough to push her over the edge. Her walls clenched around his fingers as she came undone.

Bradley pulled his hand away from her and used a napkin to wipe his fingers.

"You better wash that before you shake anyone's hand," Y/N said, smiling.

Bradley laughed and leaned across the center console to place a kiss on her lips. Even though it was meant to be a quick kiss, his lips moved in sync with hers. The kiss was full of need.

Bradley needed her. Right now. The moment he saw her in that damn dress, he had wanted her. She had told him there wasn't enough time and he had respected that, however now he had a raging hard on and needed to be inside of her.