Chapter 17 Greenwood Hall

Alex

~~~

Grace and Legolas mutter and elbow each other as we make our way to the castle. Tauriel is carrying Lacy bridal style, she got sick of seeing Lacy trip on roots. Lacy is blushing madly and burying her head into Tauriels chest. Kili has his hand in mine and I help him up every time he stumbles. Allie still has her wings arched and a nasty glare on her face. Her dress is torn but she could really care less. She also has an arm on Grace and is taking her pain. As she does her veins turn black and she winces but Grace visibly relaxes. The tackle session with Legolas must have aggravated her leg.

"Okay okay this silence is all fine and dandy but it's really annoying," Bofur announces. "So Allie if you could calm down and stop glaring it'd be great. I think you have the guards on edge."

"I will not stand to be threatened and lied to!" Allie hisses her eyes going all glowy white again.

"Allie I'll speak to you later but now you must calm down!" Grace lectures and pushes Allies arm off. "I'm fine now you can't take too much or you'll die."

"I know my limits and the next person that tells me to calm down loses their hand," Allie threatens. I nudge Thorin and avert my eyes to Allie. I know he can calm her down.

"Allie calm down," he orders. "Please."

"No! STOP ASKING," she growls and there is a certain power in her voice that makes me want to stop. Then she turns and stomps to the front of the group. Legolas squints at her neck curiously as she leaves.

"That escalated really fucking quickly," I huff.

"Good to have you back Alex," Tauriel chuckles and gives me a one armed hug.

"Good to be back. I was starting to miss this sick twisted as fuck forest," I agree, grinning wildly.

"Oh yes I miss the living castle, large balls, queenly treatment, daily spider hunts, dungeon parties, and Natalie! I miss her most. How is she? Keeping your father in his place?" Grace reminisces, a fond grin on her face.

"She is very well and yes she has dad under control," Legolas responds. "The new hobbit, Emily, has him freaking out. You know how much he loves hobbits."

"Oh yes I do," Grace laughs.

"Loves hobbits? Then he's gonna do a lot to find Bilbo right?!" Sam asks a frantic edge in her voice again.

"Yes your soulmate will be found," Tauriel promises.

The rest of the the walk is quiet and peaceful.

~~~

When we enter the kingdom the guards bring us to the throne room. Thranduil is not on his throne but his crown is.

"Can't catch me!" I hear a familiar voice shriek with laughter then Emily dashes into the throne room Thranduil on her tail.

"Got you!" he exclaims and snatches Emily up. She yells with laughter and squirms in his arms.

"Fine you win! You're king of tag," Emily surrenders and their laughter dies down. Thranduil dutifully puts Emily down and she mock bows.

"Um what the fuck?" I ask alerting Thranduil and Emily to our presence.

"SAM! FILI!" Emily screams and throws herself into Fili and Sam's waiting arms. They all group hug together before Emily pulls away and kisses Fili on the mouth hard. "I?" she kisses him again. "Missed," a another kiss. "You," more kisses. "So," she kisses him again. "Much!" one last kiss.

"I missed you too," Fili breathes, a dazed look in his eye.

"Oh my gosh another hobbit!" Thranduil squeals and suddenly Allie is being picked up and shaked.

"Aah," Allie screams and flaps her wings.

"You have wings, so fascinating," Thranduil states and strokes one. Allie shudders and makes a happy noise when he does.  "Welcome to my kingdom winged one and welcome dwarves of Erebor and Rivendall elves I assume. Oh and Grace, Alex you're back."

"Yes hello Thranduil you're holding Allie my soul sister, Sam and Lacy are the Rivendall elves the dwarves are Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin, Dori, Ori, Nori, Fili, Kili, and Thorin you've met," Grace introduces in quick succession. "Bilbo is another hobbit who is missing in the forest we request you look for him."

"Oh of course a search party will be sent right away. Nice to meet all of you. Lacy we've been expecting you and Sam is it? Haven't we met before?" Thranduil inquires and gently placed Allie down.

"Uh yes I'm Sam Gander," Sam hesitates before answering.

"Ah I see! She is her if you wish to visit," Thranduil says.

"No I don't," Sam replies quickly.

"What who?" Emily asks.

"Nothing!" Sam snaps.

"Okay then," Emily mutters. No one say's more on the subject.

"My lord Lacy our messenger has your message," Tauriel announces shattering the silence.

"Wait if you already got a message from Elrond telling you she was coming why didn't he just pass the message then instead of sending her?" Allie wonders out loud.

"Ravens get ansty with longer messages. Lacy can I have the scroll?" Thranduil holds out his hand.

"Oh yes here." Lacy shoves a scroll into Thranduils hands and he opens it reading quietly to himself.

"I see I see. You're all invited to stay and recuperate here," Thranduil invites.

"Is it a threat?" Lacy asks.

"Yes it says 'be nice to the dwarves or I'll cut your balls off.' Very tasteful Elrond," Thranduil comments half a smile on his face.

"Of course that's what it says. I rode across Middle Earth and nearly died to pass a message like that! Come on!" Lacy groans. "Oh he's gonna get an earful when I go back!"

"If you go back my little soulmate. I might want one keep you here all to myself," Tauriel adds planting a kiss on Lacys neck. Lacy shivers and gets a dazed look in her eye. 

"Soulmates? I see," Thranduil muses, an eyebrow raised. "Congratulations Tauriel."

"Thank you my lord."

"My Lord of the idiots!" Natalie scoffs walking in her arms crossed.

"Nat that's mean," Thranduil whines.

"Well you're incompetent and what have I told you about running across the bridges?" Natalie snaps.

"Not to, because I could fall and die," Thranduil mumbles.

"Exactly. Now who are these people?"

"Guests, Natalie the dwarves of Erebor as well as Lacy and Sam from Rivendall," Thranduil says gesturing to us.

"Well look who the fuck it is! Natalie how's my favorite little personality as hell hobbit?" I ask and hug her.

"Fine and hey language!" Natalie berates. 

"Oh shit I'm so fucking sorry I swear to the Valor I won't fucking swear again ever," I vow sardonically and Natalie glowers.

"Now I remember why I never missed you," Nathalie sighs and shoves past me. "I'm sure Grace and Alex will show you around. Guestrooms are in the north wing half of you can fit there the other half in the south wing near Emily. Split up however you like. Dinner will be at seven and you're in luck tomorrow night is the feast of Meren Gilith so please stay for it. Also each wardrobe has clothes of all sizes for you to wear."

"Thank you ever so much! But I apologize in advance for all the problems they will definitely cause," Allie says cheerfully and preemptively. All the anger is gone from her face, she has crazy mood swings. The dwarves loudly protest her statement so she elbows Thorin. "Thorin agree with me here."

"Yes I agree we will cause problems," Throin admits and Allie grins like a cat that killed the mouse.