𓈈▮bathroom, yeah▮

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ NOVEMBER 4, 1991New York

New York. .same night

NOT EDITED

"What the hell was that?" My mother asked as we all sat down in our dressing rooms. While inside the door was locked and the chanting from the crowd was still being unfolded.

"A real show that's what it was," Vanity commented as she felt the adrenaline. She sounded pissed though so pissed that it was slowly ruined.

"A show? A performance? Or a strip club, I can't tell what you all were trying to pull!" My mom screamed. "They didn't hate it," I responded as I tried to pull in the positive.

"Of course, they didn't hate it. They were practically seeing it as entertainment but not the kind we want to promote."

"So what should we do? Running around on stage looking like white kids from a target commercial?" Vanity questioned as she got a little hasty. My mom turned to her as she caught the drift of the shots and the shade she was throwing her or maybe the entire night.

"No, but it's better than dressing like hookers. What has gone over, your brand is to be classy ladies, not sexual objects."

"Bullshit," I mumbled. My mom turned to me. "Bullshit?" She questioned

"Yeah bullshit, it's not fair! Other groups in uptown can be all sexual and express their sexual desires but when we do it and say what we want we're shamed. What kind of fucking thing is that."

"They can be sexual all they want but when it comes to us it's different?" I explained more as I felt my point crossing in but my mom still wasn't listening and she still wasn't agreeing.

"You aren't like the rest, Your style is you and that was nothing like out there."

"Please are style is way worst than what we just did. It was baby steps really."

"Vanity." My mom warned her again as she pointed at her. Vanity snapped she hated that, she had been put in a corner and she hated when people treated her like a child. Even when I mentioned she was like the baby in the group just like her own issues she had been put in a position of a time put. Vanity never had discipline and never wanted it. She went by her rules and her rules only fuck the consequences and the people who told her otherwise.

"I don't give a shit If I feel like showing my boobs or my vagina to a crowd while performing the national anthem. That's just what I'm going to do, I vibe my style of the shit I want....not what you want! So fuck outta my face! Out of my pussy and kiss my ass." With her little rant, vanity got up out of her chair like the child she was she left my mom with a frustrated expression so frustrated that she took a break and left a quiet chat and me in the room.