𓈈▮Experienced ▮

❝Depressing ❞

❝Depressing ❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ November 31, 1991
California. no placement

"Hello, ladies." Devante greeted us as we came walking on in. Again even when we weren't on the best terms we still had to go to this stupid thing and work on the album. It was a quiet week for me even so when I was in pain and stressed. But hey at least I got three songs written over two nights. I wouldn't say losing my virginity helped but it was something to write in these songs that I used as a shadow. From good to bad everything was there and I was fully in the mindset of a girl who was sexually curious only than I changed a few things. Our album was supposed to be a diary of each experience of one another but I was pinpointed as the one with no experience now since I was unfinished, I had a lot of experiences and I was taking notes one by one. It got so much that I went on a silent retreat to myself in order to not utter a word as I was bringing these songs in. But I had a distraction that was right in front of me dating around in a black chair behind a soundboard. Devante swing. The genius. The aggroing ass person I didn't want to be around. Him.

"Hey dev," Vanity said as she seemed excited to see him. "Hi." Charity greeted as well but she had the minus of spirit as vanity had for the boy and I couldn't say it from a disliking, vanity was just like that with everyone. No matter who anyone was she would always keep the greeting simple and moving. Charity looked around as I went and took a seat that was far from the soundboard to where he had his little space. I sat there as him and vanity expressed words even when I did so I could feel his toxic states, him digging at him judging all because I didn't say a word to him coming in. Why was he so surprised?

I hovered over on the couch with my mini pad in my lap, charity was beside me also as she was seeing why I was writing with paste. Even when she was curious and asking questions about it, I was distracted by Devante and his sneak glances. "Y'all want anything before we start?" He asked as she looked from me to charm who looked to him and to vanity noticing the side eye between us. Vanity whom was constipating a conversation with him began to be quiet as she was trying to wrap her mind around the body language between me and Devante. But it was nothing, to begin with. Vanity though, she couldn't take it as anything she made every little thing into something.

"No, I'm already full after breakfast." Charity said as she gave a smile at his kindness, I mentally rolled my eyes. I swear these girls.

"Do you need anything Serenity? The man asked politely." Vanity added trying to be messy as she looked between us. That fucking smirk, that smirk told me everything that was on her lips. She was doing it on purpose. "I'm good," I said under my voice as I looked back down at my notepad. Devante glanced over to me but rolled his eyes, I caught that stupid eye roll and began complaining in my head. Complaining about how uptight he was over nothing, all because I didn't want a refreshment he just had to be negative. Like always.