𓈈▮Snapped ▮

No placement

No placement

Not edited

"Serenity get a little closer to the camera." The photographer told me as I found myself being a little distance from the girls. Charity wrapped her arm around me as she was in the middle of me and vainty. I smiled towards the camera as I kept still when they snap the photo.

"Serenity okay relax your face." The cameraman told me making my smile slightly drop. "What's wrong with my face." I gritted though as I didn't take his words so lightly.

"Its very argativing. Its seems so tensed up." He snapped a picture as he said. His voice was filled with indication like he was speaking only from the truth. I decided to say anything as he contiued to snap our shoot.

I began to feel conscience though as I stood there beside the girls and over one comment? Yeah the self confidence was heavily down every snap of a photo. I didn't know if my face was still tense or not. I didn't think too much of it as those camera shined in my eyes.

I could feel the uncomfortable postion in the room, it was bouncing off on me to the girls. I kept it simple and short. I just stood there posing in different poses with them. I leaned my head on charity's shoulder after the last picture. I removed it back once we done, eyeing her as was clearly eyeing me as well, unlike vainty we spoke each others mind in the moment. "We wanted to go home and get the fuck out of here."

"Can we put some powder on charity she's not blending in." The photographer asked the makeup woman making quickly come over to charity as she stood there. "I don't think that's necessar--well..okay." she cut herself off as she stood still to let the woman swipe the brush on her cheek.

Charity sighed heavily as she let the woman do her job. She looked up to the ceiling as I looked directly at the woman who was basically pounding her face in.

"Can I get a drink?" I asked my assistant who was just standing there watching us. "What kind do you want." She asked as I took a step to her. The high heels clicked on my feet as I was clearly stomping with a little force.

I leaned over into her ear. "I want a shot. I need it forreal. Try to snuck it in so no one notice." I asked making the girl lean her head back. She seemed doubtful about it but I gave her a look determining as it was her job to do as I told her to do. Even when it was bad for me.

I turned back around as I went quietly over to where vainty was. "We're taking a break right." She asked as she had her face stuffed with a cookie by the little snack stand. The photographer. Angelia looked at her and nodded. "Only for a minute." She warned us as she was busy behind the camera seemingly checking it furtively.

I rolled my eyes at the woman as I turned to vainty. "She trippin'" I said to the girl as she was reaching for a another cookie. "Uhmmm.." she hummed not caring at all. She was too in her hunger with the cookie to worry about anything. Just like us vainty was tired...but more hunger then ever.