𓈈▮Being so close. turns me on▮

Same night

Same night

NOT EDITED

"I love how vanity claimed not to be an alcoholic but look at her," K-ci said as he watched the girl swallow down a drink. I caught him checking out the girl as she leaned over the bar. It was funny in my eyes. How all the time k-ci would say he wasn't interested in little ole vanity. But look at him, basically lusting all over her.

"She definitely lied on that interview tonight." Charity pitched in as she followed our sights over to the girl. The boys laughed along with us as we all just watched.

"She's evil."

"She's crazy."

"She's so sexy too." K-ci accidentally slipped out making us all look at him. Devante even sides with him as he was next to me. Breaking his contact as the mention of words about vanity made him disgusted. Especially k-ci words.

"Nigga you got it bad. Be for real." Jojo shook his head as he was disappointed.
K-ci quickly turned back around and paid attention to Jojo's call out.

"And what about mary? Why do you keep doing her like that? Fuckin' with vanity, knowing they both got feelings for you."

"Vanity ain't got feelings for me." He denied scoffing to the slightest but we all knew his words were bullshit. Vanity's actions spoke more...more than what k-ci was saying.

"Ole girl was chasing you around the whole week. Oh, she got feelings."

"I don't blame her after what she told us," I said making k-ci start looking at me. A giggle escape me as everyone turned to me to see why I was laughing.

"K-ci eating her ass isn't anything to be ashamed of." Charity slipped making me laugh even more. K-ci instantly felt embarrassed so much that he was even in shock when charity pointed that out to the boys.

"You really did that!" Jojo was the first to say as he began to look at him like he was crazy. Devante was hushed instead of putting in a word or shaming him like the rest he just sat back and sipped on his coke and rim.

"You did this and went back and kissed mary. Your girlfriend! Oh, you really got it bad."

"You need your ass beat," Devante added making me laugh even more. I found myself laughing a little too hard so much so that I accidentally bumped my head on his shoulder. Devante quickly noticed the movements and slide his arm down and away from me making me roll my eyes.

"Nigga I ain't got fleas you ain't got to be like that," I called him out ad I moved away from him. I felt a little offended but I didn't let it better me. He just did shit like this to piss me off.

"You might not get them but surely k-ci got some shit now." Dalvin chipped in as he was broken by what he heard.

"Y'all need to stop being like that. There is nothing with pleasing a woman." Charity humbled them as she was the only one not laughing, especially about that comment about vanity having *fleas.*