𓈈▮Double the attention▮

❝One opportunity closes another enters and somehow you regret going for either

❝One opportunity closes another enters and somehow you regret going for either.❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ November 23, 1991
California. no placement
N

OT EDITED

I sat at the countertop as the door of vanity's room opened. In came out a shadow a person trying to zip up their zipper. I began to laugh as I saw the guy and how much of a hurry he was in. Of course a one-night stand as much, vanity was pissed and she needed a dick that could provide for her.

Surely this person was the one who caused her to act the way she acting. K-ci. Oh, she got him. She got him good. I remember not knowing how they got here but it much as said that vanity came back home before us at the end of the night. He looked ashamed when he came out and saw me by the counter eating ice cream he couldn't even make eye contact with me. It was funny. He was sure to everyone that vanity was a groupie or a stalker of his he didn't like but he was here now and away from her under her sheets. He looked disturbed and haunted to see that I saw him come out of her room.

He paused near the hallway by the entrance to the front door he reckoned his steps are sighed when he saw me and my smirk. "Please don't tell...anyone you saw me here."

My smile grew as I sunk the ice cream into my mouth. I began to suck on it as I flinched my eyebrows. I pulled the spoon from my mouth as I sat it back in the carton. "I won't," I said simply as he kept his head down. K-ci looked up as he just looked ashamed. He seemed to have some other things to say but the more he stood there the more ye seemed embarrassed. Before he could leave to the front door. I stopped him.

"K-ci!" I said his name a little loud making him turn back into the kitchen in the second. I laughed under my voice as I saw his body flinch and become in order when I call out a demand. He stood there and waited for me to continue or to ask what I called for.

"Can I have your homeboy's number? Devante right? I didn't get it when I was at the party, for that matter I barely saw him." I mentioned as I had him as my only hope to get in contact with the cheesy boy. I could remember after my talk with sure that I didn't see Devante after, it bombed me but I got it since suge did come off intimidating.

K-ci slowly came to the counter where I was sitting. He nodded as I pulled the nearest thing that came to writing something down that I could. I let him tell me the number I could call to talk to Devante directly. He had no trouble telling me but I could tell he only gave it away just because he wanted to leave...well on good terms with me since I knew his little secret.

"Why do you want it?" He asked as I finished writing the last digits. I looked from the tiny paper and gave k-ci a smile."I don't know...he was cool."

"Oh, you feelin' him? Good luck with that." He mumbled that last part making my ears spark. "What do you mean?" I asked k-ci as I was trying to get through to his sugarcoating.