𓈈▮The way he makes me feel▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

"Serenity can you pitch it down you were off in the middle."

"Devante she was perfect come on now."

"She was off-key. Now again pitch it down." He said into the intercom to our studio headphones making me roll my eyes. I fixed my headphone and began to inhale so I wouldn't say anything smart back like he would hear me if I did.

Charity patted my shoulder as she calmed me down and after we went straight into recording again. We recorded "my little secret" it was the second song on the album and we were sure it was the strongest to have included. This song was something I wrote recently not like the others that I rushed on doing. This song somehow fitted but the agenda of being in a relationship with a guy who has a girlfriend. Our album was to talk about point of view and I thought this point of view was what was close to what we had going on.... at least for me that thought. Maybe vanity.

"If anybody knew that it was you and your house that I was creepin' to all the time, I'd probably still do it 'cause I find it hard to keep you off my mind baby," I sang the part a little more with a low tone. After I went vanity went directly behind connecting our harmonizes.

"I like being in the same room as you and your girlfriend the fact that she doesn't know that it turns me on, she'll never guess in a million years that we've got this thing going on." Vanity sang before we all joined together to bring in the chorus.

"You're my little secret and that's how we should keep (nobody has to know) it's on everybody's mind, about you They think so but they don't really know or wanna know that (they don't really know) You're my little secret (keep it on fresh baby)"

"And that's how we should keep it
We should never let 'em know
Never let it show If you know, like I know we should never let it go (never)." The more me and the girls went on the more we kept getting slightly distracted, we tried to ignore it but when the door of the studio opened and I came andre along with my mother following right behind. They tried to be a little quiet but with my own view and cords messing up the song, everything was stopped.

"Can we take a quick break?" Charity pressed said into the mic as the instrumental was draining down. Devante looked at us confused but turned when Andre made his presence further known. They were talking behind the screen but me and the girls could barely pull out what they were saying.

I put down my headphones and quickly went out of the recording booth to see why we were interrupted in the first place. When I did I sat right down on the couch as the girls followed along with me.

"What's going on?" I asked them as we sat there waiting for them to say something. Andre let out a cough before he went on to say, "Sorry to bother y'all but I wanted to tell you all something."