𓈈▮in shock▮

Warning this chapter is sensitive. Kinda early for stuff like this but that's just how it is

 Kinda early for stuff like this but that's just how it is

❝He hit me.❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ November 29, 1991
California. no placement
NOT EDITED

"Suge c'mon now," I muttered as he was feeling up my thigh. "What I'm not doing shit girl." He chuckled as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Seriously I need to write." I groaned as he wasn't letting me go for the world. Even when I told the girls I had a song, I lied, I had writer's block prior to them asking and forgot that we working on a song after that meeting with Andre and my mom I was full in control I had a song title but I had no body of lyrics to make up for it. Instead, I was stuck with suge in his big mansion which gave me calm, and stuck in bed with him trying to figure out what to do. Our relationship was weird. We were dating but only on a level where we making moves, see he already claimed me as his, I was a little hesitant because I wanted to know him a little more

"Babe you gotta help me out," I complained as I gathered myself some room. Suge sighed before he looked down to my notebook that was in my lap he weird the title and mouthed the words "dirty secret." He flipped the book out of my lap right after shooting a smile. I chuckled it off.

"What's the secret?"

"I have nothing to tell."

"Hmmm." Suge as his eyes scanned me. He tried to think for a moment but nothing seem to come from his mouth. "To go ahead and say it and not be shy. I don't really know anything about writing, on the temporary of sex." I brought it up as I threw it out there. I was desperate for help and I needed to find some sooner or later.

Suge's smile grew bigger. "Sex?" He questioned. "Sex," I repeated. "You can't explain much about it when you never did it before," I confessed as I hinted at a sensitive subject and that was easily my virginity. I never told him straight up until now that I was one, in fact, I didn't think our sexual advances or nonsexual doings were so into a conversation. We didn't ask one another nor did we speak on it. There were times were suge would however hint at the wording but would never say it to my ears until I did so to myself now.

"We have to do this song by next week after we convince devante to get on board." I decided to bring up knocking down the sex talk and more of the meaning in front of it. Suge took a moment and sighed to himself. "It wasn't my call, it was Andre's."

"And how would andre know how to set devante with you and the girls just like that? In such weird timing too because I distantly remember that I told you I don't want you around him."

"Baby I know." I tried to comfort the situation but suge pushed me off. "I'm serious, there's no way in hell I'm letting that happen."

"It's business, you know how much of a genius Devante is. Dre clearly saw that and decided to ask him for his help."