𓈈▮Embrrassed ▮

No placementNOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

"Serenity..."

"Serenity!" I heard someone call my name but I hid my head further in my lap. I proceeded to feel nonexistent liking I was trying to erase myself. But you couldn't do that when someone down the hall already saw you from afar, someone who you didn't want to see you.

The footsteps once stopped in front of me at least making me begin to look up at the person. When I took a slight peak I hide my hands back in my lap holding my legs against each other further. "What's wrong?" Devante asked but I didn't say a word instead I remained silent.

I sniffle a cry as tears came down my eyes. I was trying to cover up myself not letting him know I was crying. But it all gave it away when sat near me on the wall I had my back on. "L-leave me alone." My voice croaked as it heavily went down as my emotional state came hunting down more.

I scouted more to the right, trying to save some room for myself and away from Devante. The devil himself. He was the one who made my life a living hell, one of the reasons why I was crying, and yet he was checking on me? He was asking me what was wrong. I swear this dude never fails to make me feel like shit, extra the double time.

"Serenity..." He called my name in a gentle manner trying to trap me. I knew this method, being all nice was just part of his sick game. Once he got me where he wanted me I just knew...I just knew it would say some shit that would make me regret even getting so close to him a second. He proved in time and time and yet I was still a fool to his rare compassion.

I felt his hand on my back making me brush it off. I flinched so hard when just the touch of his was on my body. I was a little jumpy ever since this morning. Ever since yesterday. Devante picked up on me flinching away, instead, he just sat there On the dirty floor of the hallway that came from the studio we both just came out off. Either way, him just sitting there didn't do anything for me, I wanted him to go away.

Devante scouted closer making me sigh, I did right just the opposite and slide down away from him. But before I could hide my face back in my legs, Devante quickly snatched my arm.

"What are--..." Before I could say anything Devante slowly let go of my arm instead he just stared at it until his eyes were stuck on something. I looked to where he looked and began to freak out when I saw a tiny bruise just saying there. I didn't even notice it so I was more shocked to see it than devante. Devante eyes zoomed to it in suspicion of me as I began to shut down.

Before he could have the chance to say my name I began to quickly get up. my cringe expressed more on my face as I went and left. I didn't turn around to him neither did I bare his reaction the only thing I heard from devante though, was his hint of worried to it and yet it still didn't matter. Devante still came chasing after me all the way until I went out the door of the building. when we made it outside the only thing I could hear was my trembling footsteps and his stomping that seemed to be dragged out by me making chasing me all the way down to the parking lot of the place.