𓈈▮99 problems, but a man aint one▮

I knocked on the door as I stood there on my bare feet with no shoes on, my body was trembling as I waited for an answer to the opening. I kept myself calm as I was in pain.

I had left home after suge had felt asleep. It was 3 a clock in the morning that I was showing up at this particular house. I was tired and my body was lacking not only a bathe but energy.

I banged on the door again as I was hopeless. I knew I should have called before coming over but I wasn't thinking, I was in a fear for this moment in time.

"Yo?" I heard a deep voice on the other end say as somethings moved inside. I quickly knocked on the door again as I became in need of the help.

"Please open the door." I whispered. "Please." I repeated as I continue knocking.

The door opened and in the shawdow of the darkness was a tired dalvin who seemed spooked to see me there. "Serenity?" Asked dalvin as he was confused to see me there.

He took a step beside letting me right in as I didn't respond. I walked in through the door heavy breathing myself as the hoodie my jacket was over my head.

Dalvin turned around after I came in and closed the door. He turned to me. "H-Hey?" He greeted in confusion as I stood there in the slight dark. The light of their hallway was on that shined a little to the front.

"Uh-uh Where's devante?" I asked as I spoke in a whisper, I had my arms straddled together as I was still cold. "He's upstairs sleep...you alright?" He asked. I quickly nodded my head smiling slightly at the boy, but dalvin didn't take that smile, I didn't expect him to.

It was weird enough that I showed up here so early in the dead morning--- "I had a fight with suge. He kicked me out so I didn't really know where to go from here." I lied as I tried to make the best excuse that wouldn't spiral into the truth of if my real situation. I felt embarrassed for wanting to tell anybody that I let suge put his hands on me. Let alone devante or dalvin.

"Yeah?...hold on stay right here." Dalvin told me as he traced his steps to the staircase. I watched as he quickly went up them leaving me at the feet of them waiting for him to come back.

While standing there my knees went weak. I felt cold and I felt tired. Hell. I felt like I could pass out right now.

I stood keeping the tears in, I was sad and I was lonely, I was hurt and I was scared, Devante the only person that could help me he was the only person I could come to.

Devante came downstairs after a while as I heard a door shut, my thought was that dalvin gave us some room, leaving us only to have a discussion.

"Serena?" He questioned rubbing his eyes confused on why I was here at his house so late in the night. "What are you doing here?" I looked down, he didn't need to know why I was here. "Are you okay?" He asked worried looking up to my face and taking in my appearance. I nodded slowly and sniffed trying to hold back any sob that threatened to spill from my eyes. "Y-Yeah...I just..uhm-"

You look upset..." His eyebrows knitted together trying to figure out what to do to help me, he reached for one of my hands and gently wrapped it around his wrist giving it a small squeeze before releasing it. "Come upstairs, sit down, we can talk." I hesitated but followed him upstairs. as I did I became slow as ever taking my time quietly keeping my mouth shut as I began to calm myself down.

I sat with my legs crossed on his bed as he sat next to me, not wanting to make this any harder than it needed to be. I felt bad coming here knowing the history that me and devante shared...but...did it really matter, was it going to matter?