𓈈▮Guilty conscience▮

❝Guilty?❞

❝Guilty?❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ December 10, 1991
California. no placement

NOT EDITED

"Hey, big daddy," I said to suge as I caught him outside near the balcony. He was sitting down with a blunt hanging from his lips, he sat with his legs slightly crossed airing his eyes away from a magazine he was holding.

"How was your flight in, you didn't tell me you were here," I whispered in his ear before I placed a quick kiss on his cheek. I did know that he was here but I pretended otherwise to not spoil my surprise.

"Seems unlike it. If you made me breakfast. Coming out here with half-opened robe and shit." He pointed out as I placed his breakfast down and sat right in his lap. "Okay, maybe I knew. But I did however decide to cook my man something because I know he's been working all night." I continued to whisper as I smiled.

"Hmm...cooking for me? Having on some sexy linger---

"It's called a Versace pair of undergarments."

"What the hell is an undergarment?"

"Another proper word for underwear. I learned it from a t.v. show."

"Whatever t.v. show it was. Never watch it again, okay?" He mentioned making me laugh.

"I'll try." I giggled before I placed a kiss on his cheek. I continued to hug him as I felt his very arms come under me holding me dearly. He held on to my open side as I sat on his lap.

I ran his eyes over my outfit seeming to admire what I had on. "My little barbie doll lookin' all nice."

"Barbie doll? That's new."

"It's the blonde hair. I know. But I was going for black barbie vibes."

"Well, whatever vibe you were going for you did everything right. Princess."

"I'm loving these nicknames."

"You want to hear mine?"

"Absolutely not. I can make nicknames for you and they'll be elegant I'm a grown man so why would I need a nickname?'

"What does that have to do with any-" my sentence was cut off by the ringing of the doorbell. "Whose that?" Suge asked me as he placed the blunt out. U gave him an innocent smile when I snapped my eyes from the direction of the door of our room.

"Oh. I forgot to mention."

"What?"

"I invited the girls over."

"Oh, so that's why you did all this? Dressing all nice making me breakfast?"

"No. No, I did it to be nice. But the girls I was going to ask about it later. I didn't expect them to come this early."