𓈈▮ DA BASEMENT ▮

Da basement crew was something else, but they weren't bad. My days with spending devante I learned so much that his ass kept from me and the biggest thing was basically whole lot. I met playa, sista, sugah and lastly tornado, they were all sweet but the one who I vibed with the most had to be timberland who worked a little on the sides.

Charlene who was apart of sugah was sweet too she was like someone I talked to the most when I had nothing to do.

"Not even going to lie...Elgin is so fine." I confessed as me and her along with vanity were having a little conversation in one of the longue eating snacks. We were taking a break as the rest were doing their own thing.

"Serena you think everybody fine."

"That's not true." I denied, Charlene laughed at that before siding with vanity, "Didn't you date Suge knight."

"That's different. Suge was something I was just sucked into ya know and now that I guess we're done I mean...I can expand my options right." Expand my options from him and Devante, sure why not, me and Suge were over and me devante were basically just complicated.

"True, I'd expand mine as well if it wasn't stuck in the music,"

"Stuck in the music?" Vanity questioned, "Well yeah, dating only leads to distractions, I took the advice from your mom, that woman is intelligent." Said Charlene as she stared from vanity to me

"Ugh, don't listen to anything that serenity's mom tells you, like forreal." Vanity warned her as she was annoyed of the mention of it.

"Why not."

"Yea vanity why not?" I asked wanting to know for myself why it was a problem. "You see she can't keep a man and I'm just being honest with you." Vanity kept it sweet but there was nothing sweet about what she said. It was ignorance is what it was.

"Well I dare you to go ask ole boy out."

"You crazy."

"I'm not, you like taking risk go try it out now and watch karma bite your ass." Laughed vanity as she boosting my poor head, if you wanted trouble vanity would call it your way in a heartbeat.

"Chicken." Vanity started mocking me, calling me a chicken was basically saying I was pussfied in many ways, I rolled my eyes as I ignored that girl, but of course she wouldn't let that slide.

"If you don't do it I'll do it, come on, they're just out down the hall in the dance studio." She pointed towards the door, when I didn't say anything vanity decided to be risky, she began to get up from the chair, when she got up I followed along.

"Vanity.." I called her name wanting her to come back from whatever she was going, she didn't say anything which let me know her sneaky ass was up to nothing good at all.