𓈈▮So many things at once▮

❝We say things we don't mean❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ November 25, 1991
California. no placement
NOT EDITED

"So word on the street y'all official?" Vanity was brought up as we waited in the little center for a pervious meeting to get finished before ours. There sat me vanity and charity awaiting what we were called in for today. My mom was with us this time and she was going through a list for us that we weren't paying attention to.

"Suge likes me. He says he doesn't want to rush, He told me strictly every nigga in the world should know I'm his." I gushed as I felt butterflies deep in my stomach. Vanity was happy for me but my mom and charity on the other hand... had different opinions.

"That man is half your size---

"Oop." Vanity stopped my mother as she purred out a tiny laugh. I hit her bellow the knee snapping her from laughing at that stupid insult my mom was making.

"His size is perfect. He's perfect."

"Bullshit." Charity mumbled as she was not buying my love suck energy for suge. But It was genuine so genuine.

"Weren't you the one that encouraged me to give him a chance?"

"Vanity was. but she was stupid for doing that because looking now and seeing how big he looks...I'm a little worried. Who's to say your relationship gets deeper, personal I wouldn't let a nigga whose fat fuck me. Tall I can get but fat, he's gonna squash me." Charity ranted aa she didn't like it at all. Her and my mom were on my ass about it 24/7 ever since.

"Size doesn't matter beauty is within." I reminded them as a smile was planted on my face. They all made grossed-out expressions only the two of my mother and charity. Vanity she was so much gushing over it. "Aww...y'all need to be happy for her, finally she stop complaining about being single and stepped out of her cell."

"I didn't plan you to step out with someone like him sweetie." My mom gawked her eyes at me as she disapprove. But I didn't care her opinions really didn't matter to me because she was like this with any guy I found attractive or to me knowledge.

"Y'all don't need boys." She commented making us all roll our eyes. "Boys are a distraction for a career, blah, don't get pregnant blah blah...you say the same shit but I do the opposite. Matter of fact speaking of boys."

"Oh no here she goes again." Charity groaned as vanity was now speaking.

"Y'all he came back for round two. Now, y'all know about k-ci and our special night---

"I'm pretty sure the neighbors know two from how fucking loud you two were being." Charity added as she paused the girl from continuing. Vainty rolled her eyes as she gave her time maybe to finsih or maybe to let her speak her truth. But she couldn't speak because me and charity were adding on.