𓈈▮A disaster ▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

"Yo! Where's my drink!" I heard suge say from the living room making quickly coming to his need. I carried a tray that held his drink and some food. I was preparing this for him as per his request. I added some strawberries on the side, as I decided to join him in this movie he wanted to watch.

I came in with my heels clicking the clean golden created floor with my black v-cut dress on. When I came in the room instantly suge scanned down my body. "You still going out with the girls and leaving me with this movie?" He questioned. He didn't want me to go but it was an event, it wasn't like I had a choice. I was being picked up anyways in a couple of hours.

I came in the living room with a tray before putting it down right on the coffee table in front of him. "I can see your underwear." He commented. When he did, I began to start unbending over the coffee table before pulling my dress down to normal.

"Why you gotta wear shit like that?"

"What's wrong with? I thought you always said I looked sexy when I wear stuff like this?" I questioned as I didn't get the big deal about it. I didn't understand why he didn't understand.

"For me you do but not when you're going out working for men at an event, as you say." He mocked making a smile just come on my face. I removed my hands from my hips as I leaned forward to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Suge pushed me off of him making me frown. I sat back on the couch before I started to cross my arm. Pouting like a child as always.

"Why are you so grumpy."

"What do you think?" He asked as he looked at me. "I want my woman to be here. I'm not acting grumpy. I got feelings like the rest. Shit. At least you got a nigga to express them."

"You'll be right," I said as I let out a breath of air. Suge glared at me as if he didn't appreciate my smart tone. But I didn't care, I was over him and his controlling ways. Yet saying this I wouldn't leave...

The man angrily got off the couch tossing the remote on the sofa. He said nothing as he went around the corner. Soon enough as I sat there I hears the door from the back closed letting me know he wasn't in the house anymore.

I beganned to let out a giggle under my breath as I thought about how childish he was acting. It was funny too funny. All because I was going out?... I agreed on the clothes part but god. Why did he have to be dramatic?

As I sat on the couch and thought about it. My attention was sunk on the fact the idiot left his phone with the remote he put down. My guest that he smoking, surely if he was he wouldn't leave from inside the living room without anything else.

I decided to pick up his phone as I assumed he was nowhere in sight. I decided to snoop through it. I died down my laughter as I began to turn on the old thing.