𓈈▮undress me ▮

Not edited

Not edited

"Where are y'all taking me?" I asked charity and vainty as we were around set getting ready soon for a performance we had. A lot of things were going on but I was stopped as out of nowhere I was dragged out of the dressing room by my new assistant, Ally and the girls. They all began chuckling and giggling not at all answering my question.

When we went down the hall they pushed me fowarded towards a door that was shut. Vainty was the first to open it as she quickly hurried me and the rest into the dark lure of space.

"Are y'all---

"Surpise!" Everyone in the room said as the light went on. A huge smile was shakened on my face as I saw the boys standing directly infront of a table blowing birthday horns at me and it wasn't only them that I saw, it wasn't only them that I saw, I saw some my friends and personal people that I knew as well. But what hit me the most was suge standing on the sidelines with flowers in his hands.

"I thought you couldn't make it?" I asked him as he was the first to come up to me with the wrapped flowers. "What...why are all of you even here right now!" I sheriked as I felt overwhelmed with eveyone in the room.

"We didn't miss you and the girls performing. I sure as hell didn't want to either. We knew yesterday was your birthday before you flew out and we all felt bad we missed it and didn't have the time to celebrate it." Explained suge as my smile grew brighter.

"But I'll give devante all the credit he did set this all up." Suge did announce to me making me instanly snap my eyes over to the boy with the silly birthday hate on his head. "Thank you." I mouthed to him as I had the instant feeling. This was the closet thay I ever appreciate him for doing something so nice for me.

Devante rolled his eyes as he shrugged away pretending like he was so happy about me acknowledging him. I turned back to suge as I held the sweet flowers in my hands. I awed as I looked down at the card that was poking out.

"Your are my heart, Your my soul, your eveything that unfolds, twenty years I didn't spend with you are the now years that I'll enjoy having you..." I read his sweet poem as I felt so fluttered in the stomach. A smile stood on my face as I gushed inside. It was sweet the letter was really sweet.

"Guys...this is so nice...I really appreciate it, truly." I smiled as them all and I said. "Its not over."

"What do you mean it's not over." I turned behind my back towards vainty. But she didn't say anything inside she took it on yo herself to direct me to a chair that was placed right in the middle of the room. I sat down in it confused on what was about to happen. I looked from vainty and charity who were behind me and the chair before looking to the boys who stood there in a line. They seemed to beginning getting reading for something.