𓈈▮Jealousy is a bitch▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

As I walked back into the studio things were quiet. Devante was at the soundboard not uttering a word as headphones were over his ears. The girls were on the couch.

"What took you so long?" Vainty asked as her eyes went away from a magazine she was holding. "What do you think?" I asked. My tone came out of range once I realized something. How bitchy it sounded. I caught myself quickly as it occurred and fix my tone right to normal. I blinked my eyes before shrugging at the girl. I moved on from the questions asked and took a sit by the wound board by Devante who had headphones on.

The girls looked at me strangely. But I only ignored them and began to focus on the work infront of me. I could tell the cut-off was awkward but it wasn't much said about it. Shit, I was still comprehending that he showed up..... Devante too. Speaking of him. He barely looked my way or gave me attention. I reached my hand sneakily to grab his attention as the girls weren't paying attention, but that only ended badly when he snatched his hand away abruptly. yeah, he was pissed.

When Devante snatched his hand back I began to fall back on comforting him and making him feel better. Instead, I just took myself further back and decided to focus on better things other than his feelings. It hurt alot with the hand-holding rejection, but I wasn't holding it against him all that while.

"Y'all ready to get to work?" I asked as I turned only to the girls and said. Vanity was the first to put her item down getting in gear for the work we had to be down. Charity alone was ready which had me forcing myself to put on a smile. Whatever was going on in Devante's mind, he just had to suck it up and let me have this one go. He needed to let it go. It wasn't even serious.

But he never let it go.

---

Later that night...

I crawled from the front bed over to the edge. I kissed down devante's back as I was only in my panties, it was later in the time zone and all work was done. Even so the whole day he had been quiet until we got to my hotel room and took our afternoon to an afternoon nap. He still wasn't saying much but just me being here was enough.

"Vanny please talk to me." I continued to whisper as I saw him quickly putting on his clothes. He was in a rush after he got a phone call from his brother but it was more with me getting away from him.

I hugged him from behind as I kept his body steadily from moving. It seemed to work as a huff let his lips and soon his eyes were on mine. "This was nice. But I gotta go." He said to me as let him hold him for a bit. I nodded before I gave him a kiss.

"Are you still mad?" I asked as I showed him more affection, I was really trying to make it up to him, from my begging to have him over to now, I just thought I would make it up, in a way. But it didn't seem to go my way, just like with the hand thing.

Devante pulled away from the kiss as soon as he felt himself going weak in it. He pulled away quickly making me sigh heavily. I sat there in the bed as I watched him begin to stand up. The mincing thinking came straight to my mind, and I wondered what we were doing in the first place. Why did I even ask him to come over anyway? Especially if I knew his evil presence was coming out. Devante the demon.

I laughed at my own thoughts as I came up with the fact that he was the devil under a mask. A sad fallen angel that was hurt over something so little.

Devante gave me an odd look as he heard me giggling to myself. I barely paid attention to it or the fact that he was confused. "What are you laughing like that?" He asked me making me quickly snap out of it. When I saw I had his full attention I became somewhat out of my mind at that point.

"Oh, nothing. Ya know. Could anything be on my mind?"

"Well if you got anything to say, say it now before I leave because I ain't coming back." He harshly prompted making me roll my eyes for the second time. "Your such a manchild." I began to say, as a smile came on my face. I wasn't taking his anger so seriously, nor his sarcasm.

Devante snatched his shirt from the bed. He glared at me before he put it on. After he put it on, he looked down at half-naked me seeing that I had nothing covering up my body with. He impaled his eyes away from my exposed chest to my face in seconds. "Cover yourself up. At least have some value." He whispered and that whisper made my heart sink. Value? Really? Value? He said it like I was being a slut or something. I didn't understand it. I honestly didn't understand the cold downgrade.

"You didn't complain before when they were out," I responded under my voice seeing that he was gathering his chain and putting that on. I reached for the sheet of covers and covered myself up. I looked devante with my sad eyes as I let him see that his words were really hurting me.

"Are you that fucking mad!" I shouted as he got done putting on his chain. He was seconds from leaving the room, so I had to at least say something to keep him back, only for a little while. It seemed to work. As soon as I said it he turned to me with so much anger.

"So what? If you want to be with him all for it. I don't care."

"If you didn't care then why are you acting like this, why are you taking it out on me!?" I asked as I became irritated. I was sick of this him and his childish mopping.

"Because you know what the fuck your doing..." He started off by saying but I became confused. "I didn't even know that he was coming. I haven't spoken to him in weeks, why did you think he wanted to talk to me in the first place?" I asked. This conversation was turning stupid at this point. Devante wasn't making any sense and I could tell he wasn't even trying to.

"You couldn't even let your guard up. You are so scared of the nigga that you couldn't just say no to him one time. See that's your problem. That's fucking problem."

"And that is?" I asked testing the waters. "You scared. You scared." He repeated making his words clear to me. I began to blink my eyes away from him.

"Don't look like that. You started this with me. Just like you started something else that we shouldn't have done together." He went on hitting me again with his cold words.

"Are you serious right now?" I questioned as I couldn't believe that he was blaming me. "Yeah, I'm fucking serious! What! You think fucking a niggas feelings will be all peachy with you! What using me as a rebound is what you enjoy doing! Because really Serenity this is what it feels like! You're proven that already today when you easily walked behind suge like his little bitch." He went on as his voice got louder, Devante got closer to bed as he said each and every word and I sat there with my blanket covering myself. There was nothing I could tell. It was true for anything.

"Why do you care." Those were the words that came out of me and he was sent off. "Because I fucking like you alright! I got feelings for your stupid ass and I don't know why!" He admitted catching me off guard. The boy immediately regretted his face change. He went from anger to glaring to quiet and resentful.

It got quiet quickly. Nothing was said, nothing in response. I looked down in shame as I felt his burning eyes on me. It seemed he wanted me to respond to that and his confession. But I had nothing to say. Not a damn word to go off on and when he saw that, devante left. Slamming the door right behind himself.

When the door slammed I flinched a little feeling sad about my surroundings. I felt like I did something wrong like I was the devil in disguise of this whole thing. But what did either man expect me to do? Give one up and start dating when I haven't even thought about my own mental state.

Cry me a fucking river.