𓈈▮a boy or a man▮

❝A boy is wise, in some cases, a boy can be a better meaning than a man, but in a woman's eyes, she sees that a man is worth getting hurt over other than a boy

❝A boy is wise, in some cases, a boy can be a better meaning than a man, but in a woman's eyes, she sees that a man is worth getting hurt over other than a boy.❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ November 21, 1991
California. .the girl's house
NOT EDITED

"I can't believe Suge knight is sending you gifts." Vanity gushed as I ate the chocolate that came from the box.

"It's scary." A walked-in charity said as she was not feeling the whole thing.

"It's sexy." Vanity told me as charity was being a negative Nancy. "Do you know who this man is or...for that matter what he stands for."

"A man who holds his business and who I heard for kill for his woman you mean." Vanity out snared charity as she didn't let her words fall through. "What about devante?"

"The fuck about him!?" I questioned her as she randomly brought him up. "That nigga only said two words to me and he was drunk. that doesn't mean anything."

"But you sure was feeling him in that car."

"I'm pretty sure he was feeling on me. Plus, he isn't my type."

"What is your type."

"A man. Not a little boy who yelps around like an alcoholic with no clue of personal space."

"Easy Devante is a little boy...and suge is a MAN." Vanity spelled it out for charity as we both enjoyed the delicious treats. Charity took in our words and said nothing else, she came around the counter with a towel holding her body and reached for something that was in the upper cabinet. "Sometimes boys are better than men, but I won't convince you." Charity shrugged as she grabbed some cereal. She pulled out a bowl as well as he continued on judging under her breath at the Rose's on

"No, you shouldn't convince her. Suge is clearly more interested and Devante is who? A guy who was rubbing up all on you while drunk...I'm just saying if you take one or both in your interest play the fuck out of it. Have some fun."

"Are you saying I should go on a date with knight and do what with swing?"

"Make him suffer until he finally steps up like a man or forget about him. I don't know hun, really it's up to you but I'm just saying...if it was me I'm playing the fuck outta them."

"Don't you like k-ci?"

"He's....weird." vanity stated as she was about to get in a storytime. "I saw him that day we went to have that meeting. He was chilling by some people in a nearby room. So I went and said an easy hello because I was bored as hell since you two bitches had left me.

"You were saying hello to everyone infact ain't nobody got time to be held back just so you can be a social butterfly."

"Back to my story." Vanity rolled her eyes as she didn't like the add-in. "Now he was there chilling with Dalvin...Devante's brother. I went up to talk to them asking them where the rest were and quickly when I mentioned that this nigga dead ass started yelling at me like a psychopath. He said if you wanna go suck on they dick go find them yourself because we ain't navigators." Vanity said as the last part had me and charity laughing.